[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of clothing do I pair with skirts like this? Are these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What kind of clothing do I pair with skirts like this?

Are these skirts out of style?
>>
just choose something from you grandmas wardrobe
>>
>>12511691
i like them.
>>
>>12511691
I wear skirts like that all the time. Go with solid cotton tanks and blouses/sweaters depending on the season, pair with a cardigan. Tuck the top in or leave it out and throw a thick belt over it either way and you got yourself a qt retro look
>>
>>12511691
you are beautiful
>>
>>12511959
That's obviously a photo from an online store, my ignorant friend
>>
>>12511967
I know that, but it doesn't change the fact that OP is still beautiful.
>>
>>12511691
Midi skirts are in, that pattern itself looks like it could easily look dated if not paired with the right things.

Generally since it's a longer flowy skirt don't also go with a long flowy top. A loose top tucked in but bloused over is fine, a tighter top tucked in also works. Cropped tops also work, but the tight ones paired with midi skirts can look a bit 2015 Taylor Swift. Looser boxy cropped tops look a bit better I think.
There's a fairly famous photo of Alexa Chung a few years back in a floral midi dress and loose hip length jumper and it looks great but don't be fooled. That only works because she's like 5'11 and take thin. On 99% of people that looks terrible. To not look frumpy or dwarfish in them, most people need to have a defined waist.

Wearing a white shirt with midi skirts was a "thing" on street style photography blogs a few years back, so maybe avoid that now. It looks a bit too Office-Worker-Trying-To-Look-Chic

Don't go with pumps or courts with it. They'll instantly take it from fresh to princess diana, and brogues make weird proportions with midi skirts so steer clear of them too, it can turn it bit frumpy librarian.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.