[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should a 25 year old, Caucasian male dress if he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1496522823607.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496522823607.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
How should a 25 year old, Caucasian male dress if he doesn't want to look like a fuccboi, but wants to look good in multiple settings?
>>
>>12511225
Full rick
>>
>>12511262
this
its the only way
>>
>>12511262
What's that?
>>
>>12511225
I'm in the same boat. I'm 27 and just want to look good and not look like a faggot or a autist.
>>
avoid skinny jeans. wear slim fitting pants but not too tight
>>
>>12511278
An outfit where every garment was designed by Rick Owens
>>
>>12511225
Here's the simplest & most potent advice for any normie to stand out from the other normies in what they wear. It's simple, but very very effective.

1. Go to a tailor. You think this shit is expensive, but it only costs me $8 to get my pants fitted correctly by my tailor.

What you wear probably does not fit you at all. Your jeans, your shirts, etc. If you go around your town and look at where people's pants break at, then you'll see that 9/10 they're too long, aren't conformed to their body correctly, or are rolled up so their feet don't rip the bottoms apart. Rolling up your jeans because they're too long for your body isn't fashionable, but instead trash. It's little subtle shit like this that people will pick up on.

Take some shit you wear every day, walk into a tailor with it on, and ask them that you want your jeans/pants & shirts tailored to fit your body correctly. For jeans, you should be able to pinch about 1/2 - 1 inch of frabic on the side of your thigh, and they should break somewhere near the top of the shoe. A tailor can help you out with this.

For jeans, only opt for slim fitted jeans that fit like I pointed out above. They shouldn't eat your ass, or have dick wrinkles in the front from hugging the shit out of your ass & thighs.

If you can't find any jeans that fit you like this in your waist size, then opt for a pair that doesn't fit you so well in the waist and get the waist altered & the legs tapered.

1 good versatile pair of undistressed tailored jeans that almost perfectly fit your body will set you apart from everyone else. Don't wear jeans? Well it's probably because you've conditioned yourself to think that you can't FIND a pair that fits you right. Instead, make a pair fit you right.

Are you overweight? Then count your calories and eat less.

Don't want to look autistic? Then don't wear athletic gear in public unless you're going to work out/do athletic shit, keep your face clean, and go get a haircut every month.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.