[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you start looking old? I'm 21 and took care of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1470342944108.jpg (185KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1470342944108.jpg
185KB, 640x799px
When do you start looking old? I'm 21 and took care of my skin since I was a kid. Also used sunscreen to protect myself from damage.

I'm still paranoid about looking old though. When does it happen? When I turn 23?
>>
Post the products you are using, OP.
>>
If you're a guy it basically doesn't matter. You're thinking like a woman.
Don't worry about looking old and haggard at 35 - worry about having nothing impressive about yourself except your skin at 35.
>>
>>12509975
tru... the only wall for a guy is when he stops looking after himself.
>>
>>12509977
I'm not sure you understand my point.
My point is as a man you should not be looking to stay pretty. You should be looking to have wealth and achievement.
Being pretty won't matter that much when you're older. If you look like you're made of leather when you're 45 but you're dressing in $30,000 suits and driving your new Lexus around you will be able to get qts.
>>
File: 14.gif (96KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
14.gif
96KB, 728x426px
>>12509957
>>12509975
>>12509977
>>12510004
please stop making and bumping these threads ty
>>
>>12510004
>dressing in $30,000 suits and driving your new Lexus around you will be able to get qts.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>12509957
just keep using a face lotion with spf and don't get fat and you'll be beautiful forever
>>
>>12510159
don't forget not having recessed bones
>>
>>12509957
23 when you're a woman, potentially never if you're a man.
>>
you guys do realize you can stay "pretty" and be successful in life, right?
>>
worrying too much will make you look old
enjoy your life a little anon
you are still young (:
>>
>When do you start looking old
When you lose a two presidential elections
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.