[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of fashion do I need to dress with to get quirky art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

What type of fashion do I need to dress with to get quirky art school girls to notice me??
>>
>>12501275
shes so disgusting
i hate american sitcom girls
>>
>>12501275
shes so disgusting
i hate american sitcom girls
>>
>>12501276
>>12501282
fuk u cuck
>>
>>12501275
Just wear black skinny jeans chelseas and a beanie or something. Is this really that hard. What type of fashion do you think MFA beeotches like? A hoodie and Tims?
>>
>>12501284
>chelseas
what are those??
>>
>What type of fashion do I need
>to get ...girls to notice me??

Son, you are on an entirely different track than the one you need to be on. You have internalized a passive and feminine idea of what it takes to find a mate.

So what I recommend is that you get your body waxed, buy a nice dress and post your boipussy on /soc/, for me. Post a cross-link in this thread and I will tell you if you're good enough to be my gf.
>>
>>12501290
>browses /fa/
>doesn't know what chelseas are
fuk u cuck

you're the actual cuck, because you want to know why? because instead of actually talking to these "quirky art school girls," here you are, asking for fashion advice

lmao @ ur life, cuck incel faggot
>>
File: Zwischenablage.jpg (622KB, 1837x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Zwischenablage.jpg
622KB, 1837x1275px
>>12501275
/fit/izen reporting in, I thought I clicked on /fit/ but I ended up on /fa/.
She's just so cute and hot.
Her appearance in the H2G2 movie was actually what convinced me to upgrade to Blu-ray ten years ago.
She looked so beautiful in that movie and her beauty was even more noticeable when I watched the Blu-ray in 1080p.

>>12501284
More or less this.
I agree with you.

>>12501282
Wrong.
>>
>>12501305
Post your Squall body, faggot.
>>
>>12501275
full rick
>>
File: 1487995449683.jpg (18KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
1487995449683.jpg
18KB, 636x466px
>>12501275
>wearing clothes in the hope that women will notice you

It's the year of our lord and savior 2017 and faggots like you are still dressing up to impress ham wallets

fucking sad m8, i bet you're trying to impress some goofy cunt with freckles that every ones fucked already with some goofy fit, when all you would need is a shred of personality and some Tequila and she would be sucking your dick in the bathroom

quirky art school girls are bottom of the barrel anyway, i know why this is still a fantasy of yours because you've never actually had a relationship with one.
>>
>>12501314
>ham wallets
what did he mean by this
>>
File: 1486071981900.jpg (102KB, 873x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486071981900.jpg
102KB, 873x1024px
>>12501314
>quirky art school girls are bottom of the barrel anyway, i know why this is still a fantasy of yours because you've never actually had a relationship with one.

Thanks Bro! Thanks for telling it like it truly fucking is. Give it a week and you find discover that absolutely every aspect of her personality, art, thoughts, feelings, beliefs, .... , are all little fences, tests and barriers to manipulate situations and people.

The honest answer from my experience is to just dress in plain well fitting clothes. Basically on the Chad side without any serious fashion crimes. You don't have to be cool as much as allow them to perpetrate their coolness. They all want the Chad. It is just whether they are the babe or the girl in the ponytail and glasses that is the babe underneath. They all want the Chad and they all think they are the babe.
>>
>>12501538
kill yourself
>>
>>12501315
he's an "enlightened" individual
(it's autism)
>>
>>12501542
Nah I'm doing alright. Lose the jealousy by acknowledging that I'm correct.
>>
fuck white "people"
>>
>>12501275
You need to be a handsome, tall, and muscular Chad with a big fat dick. It does't matter what you wear.
>>
>>12501538
man this must be what the kids call "cringe"
>>
>>12501676
what if you are muscular tall but have a small dick?
>>
>>12502496
Hope you're into femdom
>>
>>12502496
once a girl decides she's going to have sex with you it doesn't really matter unless you're like <4 inches. just get good at eating pussy and you should do just fine
>>
>>12501676
What if I can be tall, muscular and have a big fat dick but only be around average attractiveness?
>>
>>12501298
relax faggot, just because someone doesn't know about your lame ass girlboy boots you have to get all insecure about your sexuality
>>
>>12501290
Just googled it, turns out it's some type of shoes.
>>
File: same faggin.gif (2MB, 365x200px) Image search: [Google]
same faggin.gif
2MB, 365x200px
>>12501542
>kill yourself
>>12502006
>man this must be what the kids call "cringe"
>>
>>12501275
Kill yourself and fail. They'll find you relatable.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.