[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm drunk right now and sad. I want to look cool but I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: footpaypal.gif (4KB, 53x51px) Image search: [Google]
footpaypal.gif
4KB, 53x51px
I'm drunk right now and sad. I want to look cool but I know it wouldn't change anything. I am so scared of intimacy because I don't think I can care fr another person. Well maybe this should be on /r9k/. Maybe I should start taking xanax, kind of a pussy though
>>
I know that novel experiences make like worth living. Expanding yourself and feeling new things. But I just jerk off and stay at home. I think about killing myself a lot. I don't have any will power to do the things I want to do
>>
I don't have much advice about how to fix your mundane life besides the obvious fact that no one is going to make you get up off your ass and stop doing nothing but jerk off but definitely stay away from Xanax.
>>
>>12498512
Why's that? I have pretty bad anxiety.
>>
Shave your head
>>
>>12498521
It's addictive and can cause permanent brain damage if abused, which is very easy to do whenever you're depressed.

I'd suggest you buy a journal and just start writing in it.

Just writing in that bitch whenever I was feeling low helped me understand to take a step back, assess that I was wanting to kill myself because I was depressed, and that I was depressed because of a chemical imbalance which was happening within my brain; which stemmed from it attempting to cope with life stressors that it never had to deal with before.

After understanding that I wasn't in total control of my thoughts at times, and that this shit would fix itself eventually in the short-term future, it allowed me to regain enough structure and control in my life so I could set goals again; so I could get my finances straight by finding some work; so I could deal with stressful shit at that job by spending a fucking hour scribbling in it all of the different ways I could've handled a situation that I fucked up on; so I could go back to school and bust my ass finishing the degree I fucked up on earlier in life.

Whatever it is, just start writing about it. Because it's one of the greatest ways to problem solve, which is the key to dealing with stress, and if you don't use it then you lose it.
>>
>>12498530
not op but cool post

thanks
>>
>>12498493
go see a psychiatrist
>>
yummm if i say the same thing to a psychologist will i get prescribed xanax? how 2 get prescription pls?
>>
>>12498536
I really should. I don't want to worry my parents though.
>>
>>12498530
Another random anon

Pretty good summary. I got my life together and im posting from a hostel in europe. Walked away from negative shit in my life and have been living on the road in euorpe with a good friend since march.

Highly reccomend journaling for the same reasons
Its possible to leave 4chan/parents basement
>>
>>12498545
Psychologists dont prescribe meds..psychiatrists do. Most don't like prescribing benzos, especially Xanax. You'll probably get something like Buspar. Because you do not need xanax.
And don't lie to doctors, they can always tell.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.