[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the hell are these sunglasses? if you say wayfarers, i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: wth are these.jpg (33KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
wth are these.jpg
33KB, 560x420px
what the hell are these sunglasses? if you say wayfarers, i'm a beat you. raybans themselves have at least 10 different models of wayfarers right now, but this looks like none of them

can anyone help me id this EXACT model?

if you just respond wayfarer i'm going to be so livid.
>>
I think they are wayfarers anon, definitely
>>
>>12495171
look like wayfarers to me, anon
>>
>>12495171
not really sure I think they're raybans though
>>
>>12495171
These are rayban wayfarers, hope I could help
>>
model B&L5022
model B&L5024
>>
i googled it and it says they are SPY Jared Black sunglasses but i can only find the eyeglass version, idk can you switch the lenses out?
>>
black ones
>>
i'm also looking for a specific sunglasses, i saw them once on a girl, they had purple glass and had very short height but very wide width also they were somewhat rectangular, but i dont know the name so cant find it anywhere online to buy, help.
>>
>>12495446
rayban wayfarers
>>
>>12495446
Better post it in every thread on /fa/ again, just in case no one saw them the first time
>>
>>12495471
:^)
>>12495490
i'm desperate, anon
>>
>>12495171
They literally are just wayfarers dude

They even have the shitty metal stud thing showing on the side that all the budget wayfarers have
>>
>>12495171
wow these are rayban wayfarers, i have a pair myself i got
>>
>>12495536
why do you even bother, they look shitty, and wayfarers are on the way out atm. besides that guy only looks good because he is a model and he is smoking. they will probably look retarded on you
>>
>>12495611
Wayfarers been out for years.
>>
>>12495611
>>12495633
despite the dubs, wayfarers aren't out of style, they'll never be out of style. they'll always come back, every time
>>
>>12495611
>because he is a model
>doesn't know what movie this screencap's from
>>
File: two tone wayfarer.jpg (392KB, 888x901px) Image search: [Google]
two tone wayfarer.jpg
392KB, 888x901px
Anyone got the aliexpress shop URL with the budget wayfarers?
>>
>>12495171
Ray ban original wayfarer

You can ask them for that or ask for RB2140
>>
>>12496876
This. As much as there are variations of the Wayfarer, the original Wayfarer is the one in the pic and the one used in so many TV shows and movies.
>>
>>12495611
>>12495633
>on the way out
then it's the best time to wear them
>>
>>12496876
that model of wayfarer was introduced in 2007, this movie is from the 80's

you're wrong bud. the bridge is thinner than 2140, the lenses are flatter than 2140, etc.
>>
File: Tart Arnell.jpg (218KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tart Arnell.jpg
218KB, 800x1200px
>>12495171
They look a lot like Tart Arnel/ Moscot Lemtosh style sunglasses with a navy frame.
I always coulda swore they were wayfarers until now but hey these are way nicer.
>>
File: Tom-Cruise-Ricky-Business[1].jpg (457KB, 1007x718px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Cruise-Ricky-Business[1].jpg
457KB, 1007x718px
The Wayfarer will never go out of style. They're just a staple. They're not as popular but definitely not out.
>>
I think they're wayfarers
>>
>>12497511
they look more like tart arnel than anything else so far
>>
>>12497567
original wayfarers are such shit
>>
>>12497511
Honestly I wouldn't doubt that these were just costume glasses from some party store or some shit. I don't think it'd be worth trying to track down a specific designer
>>
>>12495264
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.