[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get my beard to not come in all patchy? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170526_235525_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_235525_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
How the fuck do I get my beard to not come in all patchy?

Also holy shit my skin is awful please help
>>
How old are you? Beards keep filling in through your 20's I believe, I'm 19 and its just the bits that connect the stache and cheeks left for me. Give it some time maybe.
>>
>>12494560
It's been close to two weeks now. Show long does it nor.ally take?
>>
>>12494450
Just wash your face with a cleanser/face wash morning and night and if you have acne, add some acne treatment like pad or cream or ance wash
>>
>>12494450
don't worry about it
>>
>>12494560
>How old are you?
>>
>>12494450
>How the fuck do I get my beard to not come in all patchy?

what kind of response are you expecting? how could we help your hair grow differently? try to think from other people's perspective. just shave your face you maniac. do you think there's a rule that says you need to grow out your terrible beard? and i would be way more concerned about those weird little deep-set slit eyes. the fact that your skin is so light makes it look even stranger because people wouldn't assume that you're asian
>>
Minoxidil
>>
>>12494450
shaved or not know this that rothchilds will always bow to you anyway
>>
>>12494450
what the fuck
you look like one of those russians with high mongol admixture
>>
>>12494450
What the fuck race are you? It's gotta be some obscure steppe thing right?

Anyway yeah it'll get better. And if it doesn't...resign yourself. It's better than going bald (although even that isn't really a big deal).
>>
File: 20170309_094722~2.jpg (1024KB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_094722~2.jpg
1024KB, 1836x1836px
>>12495824
>What the fuck race are you? It's gotta be some obscure steppe thing right?

No, just a regular ol' spic. Although I think one of my great aunts is Japanese so their might be traces of chink in there
>>
jfc..
>>
Exfoliation w/ lotta jizz
>>
>>12495933
So you have Japanese genes and Native American genes, too. You should be glad that you can at least grow hair on your face. Majority of my Mexican and Salvadoran friends can't grow a beard for shit even though a lot of them look like Southern Europeans. Native genes are a shit.
>>
we have found the missing link
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.