[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look bretty good in some lighting >Look retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bazongas.jpg (374KB, 1075x1347px) Image search: [Google]
bazongas.jpg
374KB, 1075x1347px
>Look bretty good in some lighting
>Look retarded in others

What gives?
>>
>>12492892
same. Must of the time is phones making me look bad. Especially because jewbook likes to fuck with the picture making it low quality.
>>
>>12492892
lol i can relate to this so hard. i can either look really hot or look like a fucking addict and i dont know what to believe
>>
Well lighting has a lot of influence on the way you look, like you can see in this video for example. (warning: music)

https://vimeo.com/63602119
>>
>>12492892
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
how come I look better in pictures taken with good cameras than those taken with a shitty one (like the one of my phone)?
>>
>>12492892
>>12493050
There are four primary rules of lighting I know
1. The smaller the light, (phone flashlight < small lightbulb < white tablet screen < a window) the more imperfections (wrinkles, small facial hair, pores etc.) you see thanks to the harsher contrast.
2. The more direct (non-bounce) and/or strong light you use, the more greasy you look thanks to the direct light reflection. (you will see the light reflect)
3. If you have any large imperfections on your face (extreme cheekbones, skin colour scar tissue) you should make sure that the primary light faces the imperfection, this will prevent dark, focus giving shadows.
4. If you have any colour difference issues try to get light that has more primary additive colours (rgb) that the good colour and the bad colour share, (if you have yellow on magenta try to get red light) if they don’t share a lot you should experiment / calculate to find complimentary colours or get strong lights in a (additive primary) colour similar to the good colour preferably focused on the bad point to drown out the bad colour, this however might cause you to brake rule 2 or 3 if you’re not careful.
>>
>>12492917
Why does this happen guys
>>
Does anyone know if mirrors or selfies are more accurate? Because my face looks awful (or I actually see my flaws) in selfies that aren't on snapchat
>>
>>12493891
Mirror is more accurate. Still image is a terrible representation of you how you look. But if you wanna see how you REALLY look, take a video of yourself. That methods only for ogs.
>>
File: image8246.jpg (194KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
image8246.jpg
194KB, 1024x670px
maybe it´s your phone.

as soon as im talking a picture without natural light my phone turns light yellow tones into plain white. I look like a fucking corpse on every picture i take indoors
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.