[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic unrelated. I'm 27, I'm practically 30. How should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: momo5.jpg (37KB, 552x828px) Image search: [Google]
momo5.jpg
37KB, 552x828px
Pic unrelated.
I'm 27, I'm practically 30.

How should someone my age dress? What are the essentials I should be wearing and what should I be avoiding like the plague?
I don't want to look like a label, like how in high school there were the jocks, the punks, the skaters. I just want to look like an adult.
>>
full rick
>>
>>12490443
there's an underground, up-and-coming designer by the name of "Rick Owens" you should look into. just wear his designs and pieces and you should be set! good luck! haha!
>>
>>12490451
>>12490460
No. Anyone who does this is a faggot.
>>
File: evolution-student.jpg (197KB, 1600x893px) Image search: [Google]
evolution-student.jpg
197KB, 1600x893px
>>12490443
My approach since I was roughly 12 has been to dress 3 years older than I am. So look at a top-tier 30 year old and dress like that. I'm an undergrad so I just dress like the grad students. Has worked pretty well for me since you always look like a member of the cool group that everyone at your age is trying to break into.
>>
>>12490487
This is pretty sage wisdom
>>
File: images (12).jpg (9KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
9KB, 189x267px
>>12490493
Thank you comrade
>>
File: 1495657200670.jpg (138KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495657200670.jpg
138KB, 960x640px
>>12490487
youre such a faggot
bet you dress for girls too
>>
>>12490487
The cool group? Nobody who's 27 should be aspiring to be in a "cool group". That's some high school tier shit.
>>
>>12490487
Wow dude you're so cool wish I could hang out with you
>>
Stop thinking like a high-schooler. Dress how you want to dress, obviously have some nuance, if you're gonna grab drinks with some friends, don't dress in a tux, and if you're going to work, put some makeup over your shitty face tattoos, but otherwise there's a world of possibility out there and you choose to think in terms of "Oh well this is what other people will think."

You're 27, start thinking about what you want, originality and owning it impress people more than looking generic, unless your friends are just as generic and close-minded as yourself.
>>
>>12490443
girl here in the same boat,
for some reason I don't feel like I can still pull off all those college tier, slutcore, basic, tumblrcore, nonsense.
>>
File: toptier30something.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
toptier30something.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
>>12490487
>>
>>12490487
This is your brain on aspergers.
>>
>>12490443
do what >>12490573 said
dress however you want but be mindful of the context and what is appropriate
>>
At your age the physical shape you're in matters more than your clothes.

Get (reasonably) fit so your body stays a consistent shape, then build a basic wardrobe, then come back and ask again.
>>
>>12490443
i want to fuck a cute blonde asian.
>>
>>12490683
Same.

Momo is my waifu
>>
>>12490443
dress like an mfa tier normie
lots of chinos, OCDBs and stan smiffs
or if you have the money you could get into techwear.
>>
FULL

FUCKING

RICK
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.