[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, I need your help. I need to boy suits for my job. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Anons, I need your help. I need to boy suits for my job. But the fact is that I hate "uniform costumes" and prefer "suit seperates" (pic related).

Can you guys give me advices ? Buying suits is going to be an huge investment for me. And I do not want to do any mistakes.

uit Separates
>>
>>12490206
to buy suits*
>>
>>12490208
If it's separate, then it is not a suit. Suits are made of the same material.

You're looking for sports jackets/blazers
>>
>>12490217
I don't understand you.

You can buy a jacket from a brown suit and then trousers from a blue suit and "match" them. It'll still be a suit.
>>
>>12490217
Oh I check, you are right.

Have any advices ?
>>
>>12490222
not to the trained eye
noob
>>
>>12490222
its a suit but not a traditional one
so what are you trying to argue when you're asking for help
or are you going to apologize for being a fucking dimwit and re-evaluate why you came here for advice and refute it
>>
>>12490206
>sleeves of jacket too long
>meme hipster glasses

the fuck is david doing? step it up nigga
>>
>>12490206
suit separates? dont buy a suit unless you are going to wear the jacket with the pants, otherwise one will fade and when you go to wear the suit together it will look like shit. what you want is a blazer and or sports coat. i am assuming you have none of the above, so you are best to start off with a dark blue blazer since it is versatile
>>
>>12490206
play with colors and materials, NOT fit. clothes should always be regular fitted, especially suits.
>>
Dress *like* your superior dresses. Do not match him exactly and DO NOT outshine him.
>>
You look like shit and everyone is going to see you for the joke that you are if you do this
>>
>>12490206
suit separates is another term for shit
>>
OP just start wearing chinos, shirts and blazers
it's not technically a suit so stop calling it that
then when you're ready to be an adult buy proper suits
>>
>>12491035
It's sad when david fails
still better than 90% of people though
>>
A charcoal/grey double-breasted blazer would be nice
>>
>>12491354
>double breasted
No do not do this!
>>
Buy from H&M and fit the clothing on, don't buy from online.
>>
>>12490226

H&M, Uniqlo, etc. Buy 100% wool suits.
>>
Buy a suit, OP.
Buy some more trousers as well.

This will make your trousers last longer as you rotate them.

The key tenants of suits are:
>The jacket should completely cover your seat
>You should show around 1/4 of an inch of cuff of your shirt
>Ideally, your trousers sit above your hip bones.
I like mine to have the seam where the waistband meets the topside trouser is on my belly button.
>Don't ever buy skinny fit
>Straight leg trousers where the pockets sit flush on your legs, with perhaps a minor taper from the knee down are more elegant
>The length of the trouser depends on what shoes you wear
If you wear chelsea boots, go for a minimal break. You can get away with it because your socks won't show because the boots cover them up. If oxfords or derbys, personally, I like a minimal break with the trouser being shaped to heel to cover up the back of the shoe.
>Don't get Double Breasted because it will never work properly OTR, Bespoke or MTM only for DB
Go for a single breasted with 2 buttons and a notch lapel. Works well, safe, and will survive the test of time. You could get a single button, but it's a carry-over from equestrian past-time in England and might be a little too 'fashion'.

Remember, classic styling always looks better than modern.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.