[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so forget whether or not he is effay, do you admire the creativity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Yo1ysg5h_400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Yo1ysg5h_400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
so forget whether or not he is effay, do you admire the creativity of lil peep's fashion choices, or do you think he's just trash?
>>
>b-but he dresses like shit ironically so that means he's /fa/ r-right?....
>>
>le epic white memerappers who pretend to be black
>2017

Go back to twitter faggot
>>
>>12487557
is he even pretending to be black though
>>
>>12487573
No he isn't. I like him but I wouldn't want to be him
>>
>>12487573
hes pretending to be lil uzi or some shit
>>
>>12487556
Well, that's the current trend on /fa/ too.
>>
File: mongoloid head.png (759KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
mongoloid head.png
759KB, 750x1334px
he's gross. and he has major relationship issues with some girl who looks like pinhead lord farquaad and sells her broken nails on depop. cringe. not hard to know you should stop talking to her if shes causing you this many issues and is ugly
>>
what happened to pewdiepie?
>>
>>12487510
If you dress like shit for attention that means you dress like shit. Its really that simple, you dont get fashion points just cause youre doing it ironically.

>"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
>>
>>12488146
>he doesn't realize that anti-fashion is the final conclusion to fashion

bet you're still stuck in the menswear phase LMFAO
>>
>>12488178
Actually you're wrong faggot, nudism is the ultimate form of fashion because only a 10/10 can pull it off
>>
>>12488178
>he doesn't realize that anti-fashion is just an answer to the slim fitted era we previously had, just like the realism movement in litterature was the answer against the romanticist movement, and there is "final conclusion"
fucking moron, you're clueless about arts
>>
>>12488183
true
>>
>>12488086
They broke up tho
>>
File: 1402418816427.jpg (66KB, 331x255px) Image search: [Google]
1402418816427.jpg
66KB, 331x255px
>>12488178

>awkward fitting clothes is the final conclusion to fashion...
>>
File: 282.jpg (231KB, 1184x1186px) Image search: [Google]
282.jpg
231KB, 1184x1186px
His "simpler" fits are nicer. Also the buzzcut was a mistake.
>>
>>12488977
>litterature
>>
what is his aesthetic
goth/emo rap?
i like it
>>
>>12487510
What does the marketing personna of a wannabe rapper related to fashion?

My opinion on this kid has no bearing on fashion whatsoever

Viral marketing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.