[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /fa/. I have a diema. I realy would want a full beard but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: asdfg.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
asdfg.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hey, /fa/. I have a diema. I realy would want a full beard but it only grows as in the picture. So thats why i grew it out. But honestly... does it look good at all? Should i just shave it all off? Trim it down aloooot shorter? I have some weird love/hate relationship with my beard, my girlfriend loves it, but im starting to think i look like a total hobo with it. Opinions please?
>>
>>12482466
Yeah i have a receding hairline and should probably just shave my hair of aswell. And yeah my face is long and pointy as fuck so that might even look more retarded.
>>
>>12482466
The beard looks good but you should start over on that haircut. It's cut too high. Without a proper fade you look like a pineapple. Good news is, if you start from a buzz (which will also look good on you) you can just fade the sides yourself as the top grows longer and if you do it right will have the best-looking undercut you can imagine. Oh, and the beard really does look good. Don't let the powerbottoms tell you otherwise.
>>
>>12482472
My plan was acctualy to buzz it down when school ends this summer to let it grow during the summer. However since im traveling to China to study instead i don't want to go there with a brand new haircut i've never had before.

One thing that buggs me with the beard is that when i have a bad "beard day" it points everywhere and i can't seem to do anything about it.
>>
>>12482472
everything this dude just told you are LIES lmao

you should stop cutting your hair completely, just let it go and maybe it will survive and come back, just fuck it with all kindsa nutrients and shit

and the beard bruh you need to get rid of that long part what the fuck are you? you look like some feng shui face long white mang, go to a barber and get it shaven to the same length as the stubble. that shit will grow as a full beard eventually if you keep going to the same length
>>
>>12482468
Face is good and beard fits with it perfectly. You might want to start rocking the satanic priest look. You're halfway there. Only thing you shouldn't do is grow your hair out. Always keep your sides short to accentuate the shape of your head.
>>
>>12482486
More opinions are welcome. I know some guys will think it look ugly as fuck, but tell me it looks good so they get the satisfaction of thinking that there is a guy out there who think he looks alright when he realy doesent.
>>
>>12482486
t. powerbottom
>>
>>12482488
wut. Honestly, my face is to damn long imo. Do i realy want to accentuate that shape? Did i respond to a troll?
>>
>>12482489
I was serious, it does look good. I'm not your typical /fa/ powerbottom though.
>>
>>12482497
>has characteristic feature
>tries to hide it as good as possible
>>
>>12482499
Well, pineapple haircut and a long goate dosen't realy make my face look rounder does it.
>>
>>12482503
Exactly. The pineapple haircut looks retarded on its own though so buzz that shit. Keep the beard.
>>
>>12482522
For some reason looking like a pineapple is less frightening then buzzing it all off. You know the usual fear: "What if my head shape looks retarded".
>>
I'd recommend to keep the beard for now, maybe trimming it a little shorter might be a good idea. Even if you could grow a full beard, your jawline looks quite nice and a beard would hide it.
The part of your face below the red bar doesn't look too bad. But please go to the Bathroom, set your trimmer on 3mm and buzz your head. I had the same fear, that I might have a weird headshape plus I had like really long hair, but hairline started to recess, so I buzzed it. Sometimes I miss my long hair, but I've gotten lots of compliments for the buzz and it just looks better. Trying to keep a different haircut with a receding hairline just looks pathetic unfortunately.
>>
>>12482656
I'm honestly suprised people tell me to keep my beard? I thought this thread would be ignored or flow with hate.

I would realy like to try to buzz my hair... but only if i could like hide for 3 months (summer break) to see if it feels alright ._.
>>
>>12482661
It's a little bit long, but it doesn't look bad on you. Get a buzz and be confident about it. If your head would look weird with a buzzcut, it would look weird with an undercut too. just go for it.
>>
>>12482799
>it would look weird with an undercut too
Good point!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.