[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't know where i should post this so i'll start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: rave.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rave.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
don't know where i should post this so i'll start here
will i regret buying this sweatshirt right here? they are so fucking aggressively advertised on fb and instagram, but i can't seem to find any reviews
they are from a website called ravezilla (just go to .com, don't bother googling) and all the hoodie pics and model pics are photoshoped (identical folds)
and to top it off it looks like these are sold on ali express for $15
anyone have any experience with these? because i rly like some of the designs, but the site seems scetchy
>>
>>12481016
- it will be shit quality
- it won't fit well
- those designs belong in middle school
- zip hoodies belong in middle school
>>
>>12481016
Looks horrible, why do you like this hoodie in the picture?
Get rid of the lion, white strings, and zipper, and then maybe it would look good.
>>
File: 1441138462344.jpg (20KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441138462344.jpg
20KB, 150x200px
>>12481016
>unironically buying that
>>
File: ravez.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ravez.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
not that one specifically
more like this one, i like bright colors, what can i say
also, this is probably my first time on fa and whats the deal with the zipper hate
>>
>>12481530
look, this product looks like shit, not talking about the pattern but the fabric, the fit etc.
In fact, the whole thing smells cheap, why would you want to by something that costs .50$ sold 20$ because of advertising anyway
>>
>>12481530
No idea about the hate or whatever shit is goinf down on here but i got that one 2years ago -media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a1/24/de/a124de0945659e1f7aac5a3deb7ffe87.jpg
And i like the one you posted here, the OP one not so much. That design will last longer (go out of fashion not so quick) but yeah, the more extravagant the design, the harder it will be to wear it. And ive never order on "sketchy" sites... desu google the store name +"review" and see what people say
>>
>>12481552
> the whole thing smells cheap
well that's why im asking people who might have some experience with it if it's shit or not, aren't i?
if i was just buying because of advertising i wouldn't be here, i just mentioned the fact that they have the money to advertise so someone must have bought their product
>>
>>12481578
If something smells cheap it's cheap 99% of the time, if it looked like quality, some info would be good but here there is nothing more to say
Anyway you seem like you really want those sweaters and are trying to find reasons to justify the expenses even though it looks like a bad deal, so why don't you just cop and see by yourself ? If you don't like it you might even be able to get a refund
>>
File: 1493340967903.jpg (128KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1493340967903.jpg
128KB, 1080x1349px
>>12481016

I've yet to see one of the "3d printed" sweatshirts IRL. Pic related is a design they sell, looks pretty good in this actual photograph.

I say go for it. /fa/ in general will be dicks because they only like overpriced numale homosexual clothing. They'd rather dick around over 20 different types of beige sneakers.
>>
>>12482075
thanks for the pic, couldn't find any myself
i myself like to be critical about things, but it's a bit hard when nobody want's to tell me what the fuck is wrong with zippers...
>>
>>12482689
the zipper thing was weird lol
also remember when youre visiting a new corner of internet...there are different people; its kind of a hive mind but still not uniform. there was a guy here who was raging because he'd been to some fedora lounge type site and asked for jean recs, got some japanese pair of raw denim for about $500 and was surprised that they were fading and not slim fitting, and annoyed that we were telling him he'd bought the wrong item.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.