[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I want the haircut in the pic related, what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
Let's say I want the haircut in the pic related, what do I ask for when I go into the barbers? cheers, /fa/
>>
i know this sounds crazy but maybe you could just ...show them the picture. woah
>>
bring in the picture.
undercut with a disconnected high fade
>>
>>12480713
>>12480716
Do barbers not hate that?
>>
>>12480721
Why do you think they would? If you go in there and try to describe what you see in this picture, or any picture, or just describe what's in your head, they're trying to imagine that and interpret it and you might not be happy with what you get. You take in a picture and they can very clearly see what you want and don't have to work, they just need to copy.
>>
>>12480721
A picture showing exactly what you want

vs.

"I want like uh... have you seen Peaky Blinders? It's like his hair in that one episode that's like...uh it's like short on the sides and all cool and messy on the top. What's a guard?"
>>
>>12480721
literally the opposite, barbers are relived when they get pictures for reference instead of a shitty, vague description. why the fuck is this so hard for people to understand? fuck off.
>>
Ask for the Tommy fooken Shelby
>>
File: tumblr_o8t44hlqpq1vxakypo3_400.gif (964KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8t44hlqpq1vxakypo3_400.gif
964KB, 300x169px
>>12480709
>>12480866
>not asking for the Arthur fookin' Shelby
P L E B C O R E
L
E
B
C
O
R
E
>>
>>12480721
Most places I've been to had dozens of fashion and specifically haircut magazines lying around to pick from.
>>
>>12482249
>ywn be stripped naked and frisked by a qt Russian aristocrat

>>12480748
Kek
>>
>>12480721
No. I literally brought a pic of the jap model /fa/ keeps posting to copy his haircut. The barber was cool
>>
>>12482444
kek
>>
>>12482467
show pic
>>
Is this bait?
>>
"Just fuck my shit up senpai"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.