[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does adidas insist on throwing out shitty NMDS by the numbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

why does adidas insist on throwing out shitty NMDS by the numbers and keep the shoes we want in small batches ?

fuck
>>
>>12480177
so poor fuccbois like you keep lining up
>>
>>12480177
Beacause UBs are too expensive for underage fuccbois.
>>
I'm still pissed I missed out on White Mountaineering NMD R2
>>
I'm gonna be so pissed if i don't cop these...
>>
>>12480177
still prefer the white ones desu.
the overkills look cool on their own but idk how you'd actually wear them.
>>
idk why people obsess over this overkill collab, the colors are whack
>>
>>12480639
>>12480339
>>12480177
no one likes the leather blacks?
>>
File: zoom.jpg (100KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.jpg
100KB, 1600x1600px
coppered these yesterday
hope they fit my feet
>>
File: 444.jpg (19KB, 450x219px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
19KB, 450x219px
>>12480177
Adidas?More like russian-da-s
Idk why ppl insist on using shity shoes that are overpriced because some celebrity got paid to promote them.

Once you go hoka you never go back.

They are comfy and make you taller.
I'm quite sure 90% of ppl here are manlets trying to compensate theyr lack of height by getting expensive shoe-laces kek
Just get the hoka shoes,they are infinitely more comfortable and make you higher 2flies killed by 1 punch
>>
>>12481686
these legit look like shit

dads pls go
>>
>>12481696
I bet 100 bitcunnins that you love them now and you will campout in-front of shop that sells them so you can be first idiot to buy them in the morning

this is /fa/ in general.

I have yet to find someone here with actual taste in fashion that does not just buy what kanye did yesterday.
>>
>>12481729
Adidas has more shoes than yeezys you dumb kike
>>
>>12481562
This. I don't get the hype for 93/17s period though. I think the spt adv still look much better.
>>
If you fell for the adidas meme you are literally retarded. Just a reminder.
>>
>>12481745
93/17s feel like you're standing on pillows because there's so much boost they're comfy af
>>
>>12481678
Id rather get them over yeezys
>>
All of you guys are putting way too much thought into some stupid sneakers made in China or Bangladesh by slaves and sold to you for 1800% markup.

Sneakers are for kids and high schoolers, try replying to me with the fedora neckbeard shit because you feel insecure and want other people to like your little spaceship shoes.
>>
>>12482716
*tips desert boots*
>>
>>12482716
*tips $30 H&M dress shoes*
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.