[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion about vans? Is that gay shit or it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

What is your opinion about vans? Is that gay shit or it really works on some combines?
>>
>>12474433
VANS should be banned for ppl over 17 yo
>>
File: r2c001197_t670_hero_762x458.jpg (143KB, 762x458px) Image search: [Google]
r2c001197_t670_hero_762x458.jpg
143KB, 762x458px
is that gay shit?
>>
the latter, although b&w old skools are played out. if you don't get a slightly unusual cw, many are going to think you bought vans to buy vans and that's not something you want
>>
File: 86107.jpg (51KB, 570x377px) Image search: [Google]
86107.jpg
51KB, 570x377px
>>12474433
the all white old skools are pretty effay imo
>>
>>12474433
>>12474449
All white are good.

Unless you buy overpriced pro models they're uncomfortable as fuck and will destroy your feet.
Otherwise they're trash.
They look better fresh than beat up too.
>>
>>12474449
but also just wear what you want OP, rather than be worried that other people think it's "gay shit"
>>
>>12474457
white shoes that stay fresh/clean will never not be effay desu
>>
Everyone wore vans when I was in middle school so I always associate them with people who buy all their fits from jack&jones. Can't stand them. I agree some models are quite effay, like >>12474449
>>
>>12474449
Fuck yes! I just copped these and was thinking they were memes. Pretty happy I finally have an effay approved article of clothing.
>>
old skool are good beaters and pair well with a lot of stuff
>>
The shoes and brand itself are great. They're not the comfiest shoe, and everyone has them (if that matters to you), but they're super affordable (the biggest draw to imo).
>>
>>12474458
seconding this, wear what you think looks good, don't listen to some fag on 4chan who wears rick owens
>>
>>12474433
they're basic shoes. not really much to discuss.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170517-142329.jpg (89KB, 978x487px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170517-142329.jpg
89KB, 978x487px
thoughts on pic related?
>>
>>12474735
cute if you are girl
girl if you are cute.
>>
>>12474433
Some of them look pretty nice imo

But not for me that I have large feet, they look like fucking clown shoes and the big sole doesn't help a shit about that

They also aren't as comfy as you would think
>>
>>12475434
pro ones are much comfier but still not that great. i'd recommend swapping out the insoles
>>
>tfw I can't find black/black with gum sole vans anymore
>>
I want some all white slip ons because the husband in Rosemary's Baby has a pair and they looked cool but

1) are they meme status because of Damn Daniel
2) are they too childish if you're over the age of 20
>>
>>12475770
1) yes
2) depends on how old u look
>>
>>12474457
as someone who actually got the pro models i wouldnt say 55 is unreasonable for shoes that have lasted me a year now so
>>
I have one outfit where they really fit well but thats quite it.
>>
>>12474735
nice af
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.