[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have my first interview coming and I have to go with a business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I have my first interview coming and I have to go with a business casual look.

What are some effay business casual fits?

Post inspo
>>
That info graphic is fucking shit
>>
>>12469880
That's the point
>>
>>12469757
The loose-fitting dude looks best desu.
>>
File: burgercat.jpg (191KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
burgercat.jpg
191KB, 500x377px
>dress pants (grey/blue/brown, different shades)
>dress shirt (different shades of blue, white, pink)
>dress shoes (oxfords are the best choice, double monks, brogues) with a matching belt
>blazer/sports jacket (grey/blue/brown)
>pocket square
>ring
>watch
>fresh haircut
>clean shaven

Youre set senpai
>>
>>12469757
If you live in the south, pretty much follow the standard guidelines then THROW THEM THE HECK OUT and wrangle up a cowboy hat and a pair of cowboy boots to wear with your suit. Acceptable suit colors are blue, grey and cowhide with Wranglers. As far as your cowboy boots go, I recommend round and roper toes. Don't look too uppity with them pointed ones now. Either wear no tie at all or that one bolo tie you picked up at the Buc-ee's on the way home to Texas. Say yes sir and if you gotta say yes ma'am during that interview then you might wanna consider another job elsewhere where they got some sense. And you sure as heck better remember to take that hat off when you enter the building, son. Follow these simple guidelines and you're sure as the vine twines 'round the stump to get yourself that job.

If you're in the north then put on a big 'ol white powdered wig, put a dildo up your boy cooter and say "Excuse me miss Jackson, I'm sorry for being born white" and collect your government handout check instead of going to that job interview.
>>
>>12469757
Worst infopic I've ever seen. Also it depends on position. For bottom-of-the-barrel shit, only office managers need to dress. In that case, pretty much anything in the entire pic is appropriate. For engineers, only the left-most pic is appropriate. For IT or software, all of these are overdressed, with top-right being the closest to what you should wear. Likewise for research. All of these are shit for business, financial or managerial roles.
>>
Depends on the job/position

For my job interview as a tutor I wore tan chinos a (tucked) plaid shirt and brogues

For my interview as a software engineer I wore woollen trousers, white dress shirt and brogues
>>
>>12469757

Is this what counts for menswear in flyover states?
>>
>>12469757

oiive green trousers

button down collar blue ocbd

penny loafers.
>>
>>12469757

Good fucking god American cut suits are so fucking ugly. Just wear a trash bag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.