[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this to me, because its just one of those things I look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

explain this to me, because its just one of those things I look at and go whatthefuckingfuck

>oh its too warm, I better take my t-shirt off, don't want to get too hot.

>shit better keep my wooly hat on, don't want to get a cold head.
>>
more secure than a hat, don't want the long hair in the face?
>>
it keeps the hair in place
/thread
>>
>oh i'm gonna skate, better take my leg off
why the fuck would someone do this
>>
>>12466695
>>12466697
if youre going to look at it like that, a peak baseball cap would do the same, has airholes for better cooling, and has a peak to keep the sun out their eyes.

if it was that long they could just tie it back.

I see people with short hair do this on hot days. so no I refuse to believe that's the answer.
>>
Look, if you can't understand that people do stupid, illogical shit because they think it's somehow 'cool' then you're on the wrong planet.
>>
>>12466703
kek
>>
You're a fucking idiot, they do it because they're shredded and you'll be mirin plain and simple
>>
>>12466724
fuck off you aspie
>>
>>12466893
no youre a fucking idiot, its not even about taking the t-shirt off. that's the only bit that makes sense.
>>
>>12466883
so we can all agree hes a fucking idiot.

>>12466900
is it now autistic to not be a fucking idiot?

idiocracy
>>
I'm the same with people who wear a jacket with shorts.
Like, are you hot or cold?
>>
>>12466902

No you're a fucking idiot, talking off the beanie he already has on is not gonna show how shredded oneself is
>>
>>12466911
you've completely missed the point.
>>
File: IMG_3962.jpg (18KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3962.jpg
18KB, 250x243px
>>12466685
He went to the park with a shirt and beanie. Got hot. Took shirt off to stay cool and left beanie on to keep hair out of face.
>>
>>12466685
Skateboarder here.

People who skate wear bandanas/beanies/hats/etc primarily because if you have mid length or long hair, sweat runs down it and into your eyes in summer. That's literally the only reason. It's not a fashion statement most of the time.
>>
>>12466907
It has nautical roots. When you're in a boat on a hot day your legs will be hot as expected, but it's cooler and windier above the side of the boat and you will actually get chilly if you're not wearing a jacket. Essentially your legs are in the boat, which keeps them warm, but your upper half sticks up and is exposed to lots of wind. Seriously, take a ride in a small sailboat and it'll all make sense.

Prep adopts the look because that style always uses nautical elements like little anchors and things, it's the same thing.
>>
>>12469420
and people who wear shorts in the snow?
>>
>>12466724
caps have peaks which can cause it to blow off in wind
>>
>>12469438
Savages
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.