[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's how to tell if you're attractive, the SURE FIRE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Sean-OPry_HM_thb.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sean-OPry_HM_thb.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
Here's how to tell if you're attractive, the SURE FIRE way:

Step 1: Leave the house, dress in your BEST FIT.
Step 2: Go to a busy shopping area/area with a lot of women
Step 3: Make eye contact with every girl you pass, doesn't matter if she's hot or ugly.
Step 4: Look for the following signs

-eye flutter / blink when she looks at you
-pro-longed eye contact
-looks away, then looks back again at you
-girl gasps / opens her mouth slightly
-girl bites her lips
-smiles
-getting catcalled

post results.

I consider myself very good looking, and pretty much every girl (no matter how hot) does the eye flutter thing, I get smiled at probably 10-15 times a day by all manner of girls. The rarest thing is the catcall thing, but watch out for groups of girls, they typically say something like "hey sexy" or "hey gorgeous" and run off giggling.

The way to know you're UNATTRACTIVE is if you're basically invisible to girls, i.e. no matter what you do/how you dress, you can't get a girl to even look at you.
>>
>>12464510
So post yourself bud
>>
>>12464510
You've been reading too much PUA guides.
I can tell from firsthand experience.
>>
>>12464533
pua isnt about looks you fool lmao
>>
>mfw eye contact is how women flirt in my country
>mfw I'm a literal autist and I can't keep my eye contact with them for more than a few seconds (2 second tops)
>mfw girls just think that I'm not into them

Worst thing is that they do it pretty much everyday but I ignore them every damn time because for some reason I really can't focus on staring at them

Life is truly suffering
>>
>>12464510
Why would I want girls' attention?
>>
>girl tells me she likes my shirt
>plain white crewneck

ok, what now
>>
>>12464870
i used to be incapable of making eye contact
i can do it now
i think its because i'm older and i also practiced
have faith in a better future friend
>>
>>12464879
how else are you going to lead them to our lord and savior Jesus Christ?
>>
>>12464885
"wanna watch me take it off?"
>>
Go outside and look people in the eye? Sounds horrifying.
>>
Confidence
>>
>>12464510

pics
>>
>>12464510

i've been cat-called two times in my life and i remember that vividly and fondly

then again i almost never leave my house so it could be worse i guess
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.