[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haircut thread? HAIRCUT THREAD dump hairstyles that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1494480507963.jpg (293KB, 945x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494480507963.jpg
293KB, 945x1024px
haircut thread?

HAIRCUT THREAD

dump hairstyles that you like or dislike
>>
>>12459035
Requesting undercut inspo

I have nothing and I'm trying to find the threshold just before nazi
>>
File: pol gayayya.png (294KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pol gayayya.png
294KB, 1000x1000px
>>12459035
/fit/ and /fa/ is cute

but /pol/ and /lgbt/ is cuter
>>
>>12459035
/r/ing the "stay away from my weeb sister" comic.
>>
Hey I really like my buzz and it looks about like Renton's now, but I want to change it up.

What are some good alternative styles to a straight buzz? Could you get some sort of disconnected undercut if you brought the sides and back down to a #0-1?

thanks lads
>>
>>12459953
yeah, 4 on top 2 on sides looks great
>>
>>12459957
thanks man that's what I thought, but should I do the standard buzz or is a buzzed version of this a possible choice?

Would a 4 on top be just long enough to be noticeable? Maybe if I got a 0 or 1 on the sides
>>
>>12459036
I also want undercut inspo. I think it's a meme and it's played out but my friend says my hair/head are prefect for it.

I don't mind looking like a Nazi.
>>
File: 1491770553960.png (50KB, 567x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491770553960.png
50KB, 567x758px
>>12459259
>implying /fa/ and /lgbt/ aren't the same boards
>>
im thinking about getting an undercut and bleaching the shaved areas. i just don't wanna look like some sjw cuckboi afterwards, any help?
>>
https://youtu.be/AnLkPnNg_oY
>>
I just shave my head 4 all over and have my sister do 2 on the sides
haven't paid for a cut in years
>>
>>12461391
/fa/ and /lgbt/ are like Tumblr.
>/fa/ are the aesthetic blogs
>/lgbt/ are SJW discourse blogs
Two different sides of the same coin
>>
I always feel like my hair looks the best right after I wake up in the morning. Any way to achieve this besides not showering? I assume it's the natural oils that occur throughout the day. Also scared if I decide to only shower my body, that my hair will start to smell or become too oily trying to maintain it the day after.
>>
>>12462780

Depends are you ugly? If you're naturally handsome no one will give a shit, if your ugly you'll look like a fuccboi
>>
>>12463777
Use a conditioner to replace the list oils after you shower. Or use a light styling gel or wax to imitate your original bedhead style
>>
File: fag.jpg (54KB, 650x732px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
54KB, 650x732px
I have about the same lenght (and volume) as this guy.

I currently have it going backwards like Jakie from Prisoners, but I'm thinking of changing it up and side-sweeping it instead (like the pic), cause the backwards undercut isn't really all that practical.

Problem is, googling 'side swept undercut' only gives you pics of the swept side and not the end side. What pics can I show my barber so he'll know how to cut it?
>>
File: wait a minute wojak.png (8KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute wojak.png
8KB, 604x608px
>>12459035
>/fit/ is taller than /fa/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.