[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to save this face, /fa/? I want people to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: photo.png (282KB, 352x473px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
282KB, 352x473px
Is there a way to save this face, /fa/? I want people to stop puking when they see me.
>>
>>12458898
This is not a police mugshot, I swear
>>
There's a board for seeing how many gay guys would suck your dick it is called /soc/.
>>
Lose weight, cut the beard off, get a different haircut

I think you look pretty good though
>>
File: HDOTXhs32nM.jpg (37KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
HDOTXhs32nM.jpg
37KB, 450x450px
>>12458909
It does not look much better without the beard
>>
>>12458898
You're not bad looking. Just have an aura of apathy/cynicism and you don't put much effort or care into your appearance, which could make you seen unapproachable.

Trim down your neckbeard so it emphasizes your jawline rather than hiding it. Grow your hair out a bit so you can style it to one side or another like this.
>>
>>12458916
Dude, you've got a jawline a lot of guys would kill for. Definitely lose the beard. You'll look far younger, but that can be a good thing
>>
>>12458919
My hair is already quite long, I let it grow for almost a year. Gonna go to the barber next week just not sure what I want or need, that's why I'm here.

I tried this hairstyle a couple of years ago and it didn't work out - the hair kept falling on my face even when I used extra hold gel.
>>
>>12458922
When I lose the beard I look like the disappointed young father.
>>
File: 17-05-11-09-36-07-054_deco.jpg (332KB, 862x1021px) Image search: [Google]
17-05-11-09-36-07-054_deco.jpg
332KB, 862x1021px
>>12458939
>>
>>12458916
Lol bro are you kidding. You look nice in that pic.

Lose the beard, lose a little weight, get a different haircut. You are above average.
>>
>>12458944
What haircut?
And yeah, losing weight is on my list, I have prepared the diet and go running in the morning with my buddy.
>>
mastic gum, so you can stop using the neckbeard to hide your weak jawline.

stop shaping your eyebrows, just stop.

grow your hair out, but keep the sides short.
>>
>>12458987
I wish you were right, but you aren't
>>
>>12458948
A hair cut that helps accentuate the jawline, because that's always good. That means side very short, top long. One of those trendy normie hair cuts.
>>
>>12458994
In my country, people with such haircuts are automatically branded gay and here it's a bad thing.
>>
File: Mens-Side-Part-Hairstyles_2.jpg (109KB, 800x901px) Image search: [Google]
Mens-Side-Part-Hairstyles_2.jpg
109KB, 800x901px
>>12459005
Russia?

You don't have to get a meme undercut m8. Don't overthink it. Just get a really clean, traditional cut with a part maybe kind of like this.
>>
>>12459047
You guessed it.
And once again, I am telling you it doesnt hold, believe me i tried.
>>
>>12459079
use wax or something
>>
>>12459098
I used wax, gel and pomade, all extra strong hold, good brands (American Crew), to no avail. Hair holds shape until the first wind and then falls down.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.