[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think if i added this item to my wardorbe? Been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

what do you think if i added this item to my wardorbe? Been trying to find one just like this but no luck so far.
>>
On how much levels of irony are you? What do you want to wear with it? You can try to make it yourself.
>>
autistic if you're not cosplaying ww2 japanese soldier
>>
>>12454350
headbands are versatile. didn't have a particular outfit in mind, just thought that it would be a cool accessory to mix and match with.
>>
>>12454347
If you're white, you will look even worse then a weeb
>>
File: Top Gun 11.png (879KB, 1269x466px) Image search: [Google]
Top Gun 11.png
879KB, 1269x466px
>>12454366
thats a fear I've been having yeah. Sucks how race changes what clothes people can wear. I have aviators like picrelate, was thinking that headband in OP would go well with it.
>>
>>12454358
What do you have in your wardrobe?
>>
Should you wear it, considering the historical connotations behind the rising sun flag?
>>
>>12454381
70% I'm wearing preppy casual. but I have alot of everything. Obviously i wouldn't wear this with a dress shirt and some chinos and look like a fucking faggot but was thinking of pairing it up with a more urban look, some flannel or something along those lines.
>>
>>12454347
Might as well wear a swastika bandanna.
>>
>>12454413
M8 its not the same. The sunburst was in use before WWII and is also Japan's current naval jack believe it or not. Not really like a swastika.

That said OP please dont even consider this its not just a matter of you being white. Japanese people dont fucking wear these casually were you under that impression. Pretty much just crusty old miserable cunt far right 素人童貞 during rallies. And women would generally rather fuck a moe Akiba fatass than those dudes.
>>
You can literally get any headband other than that one and be fine, depending on what you're going for. If you want to seem ironic, put on a fucking American flag one and rock that Construction Worker look.
>>
>>12454392
>preppy casual
>headbands
:^)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.