[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>making one of the best sneakers if not best sneaker released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>making one of the best sneakers if not best sneaker released so far in 2017
>limited to few pairs
Why is adidas so shitty?
>>
>>12454222
good question.

really fucking hate adidas lately.
>>
File: IMG_2418.jpg (39KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2418.jpg
39KB, 640x343px
They really suck, indeed, I've been trying to buy some busentz, gazelle, and spezials and they have never stock them back up, literally been checking the last theee months in their website and nothing ever happens.
>>
i bet adidas is turbo poverty mode, they can't afford a couple warehouses to store their shoes in so they only make enough shoes that they KNOW they can sell in a couple hours

what a depressing way to do business. if they actually had any sort of value as a company, they could afford a damn warehouse in the middle of nowhere to store the shoes for a couple weeks lmfao
>>
>>12454222
How many pairs? Is it just a basic consortium collab drop?
>>
>>12454433
Overkill release would be a consortium only release. Anything overkill works on with adidas is always killer. Miss crooked tongues though
>>
>>12454222
how is this atrocity the best sneaker of 2017? it's not even close to the best Adidas, let alone to other brands
>>
wait for the reps
>>
>>12454233
Try your local skate shop, all of them stock buzenitz
>>
>>12454233
Z U M I E Z
>>
>>12454821
What's your 10/10 sneaker
>>
File: IMG_2502.jpg (49KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2502.jpg
49KB, 640x377px
>>12454842
I've searched in those but no luck, they have the typical normie colors but none of the colors i actually like.
>>
File: 1492465760918.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492465760918.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>12454222
>limited to few pairs
>mfw they pulled the same shit with White Mountaineering NMD's
>mfw I missed out on it
>>
>>12454828
making reps of eqts...yeah sure man
>>
>>12455718
why would anyone want replicas of boost? the whole point of boost is boost. 93/17 is incredibly uncomfortable except for the fact it has an absurd amount of super soft boost.

so fucking stupid
>>
>>12454241
>what is building hype
>>
>>12455739
the chinese can produce their boost and it's pretty good

some of them even use the same boost pellets that adidas uses (BASF) for their reps
>>
>>12455739
the rep boost is very close to the point where its negligible
>>
>>12456597

Only resellers profit from the hype
>>
>>12457285
False.
Hype generates more intrest in the brand, thus making the brand sell more sneakers.

Think about yeezys. Adidas has sold a metric shitload of sneakers after the first 350 released and gravitated the hype from nike/jordan.
Hype for the more expensive and limited models also makes the lower tier models sell better.
They wouldn't make limited releases and collabs such as Yeezy and Human race, if it wouldn't help the sales of other models.
If hype didn't help at all, wouldn't they just mass produce shoes like Turtle Dove 350's?
>>
>>12455739
my little brother has a pair of fake ultra boosts, I have a real pair and they are literally 100% the same besides the colourway. chinks are gitting gud.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.