[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heyyy, /fa/, I need some advice. I'm going to a party in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: CCOOHuoWMAA0lFg.jpg (45KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
CCOOHuoWMAA0lFg.jpg
45KB, 497x640px
Heyyy, /fa/, I need some advice. I'm going to a party in a few weeks where the theme is matching tops and bottoms. What would you /fa/ suggest that I wear?

Price is limited to 200 dollars for the entire outfit. So no full Rick Owens gear.
>>
File: blyad.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
blyad.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>
>>12447525

Can't do that, sadly. Fair few friends are already going in full tracksuits and if I went too we're likely to look like tracksuit mafia.
>>
get one of those golfwang matching shirts and pants. like the blue one with flames
>>
>>12448701
>golfwang matching shirts and pants

Surprisingly, I'm not 14.
>>
Everything floral :)
>>
if you really cant think of anything just go naked it matches at least
>>
full rick
>>
>>12447505
dazzle camo
>>
Wear a babe Ruth uniform. It shows that you are athletic and support your fav team. Remember just be yourself ;)
>>
>>12447505
Jean jacket paired with some wrangler blue jeans. Just make sure that either the jean jacket or wranglers are of a slightly lighter color than the other; you wouldn't be 100% matching, but if the colors are just slightly apart from each other then nobody will bat an eye.

Pair it with an old 80's dad hat, a navy blue shirt or white shirt if you plan on buttoning the jacket up (this could look good if you have some nice fitting slim tapered jeans, and some rugged looking boots.

If you feel like the navy shirt would disqualify you, then you could find a denim work shirt that is slightly darker than the rest of the denim and wear that tucked in with a dickies leather belt.

It sounds like this party is a contest to see if anyone can pull off not looking like a black rapper, autistic, or both. The look above will make you look like a trucker, but that's better than being autistic and wearing a black tracksuit.
>>
One of my friends did this once for his birthday night out. I wore black skinny jeans and a black denim jacket
>>
Buy an overall ans get over with it.
>>
>>12448770

It's nearly winter, otherwise I would, haha.
>>12448970

Nahhh, played baseball a lot when I was younger, and I definitely do not deserve to affiliate myself with the Great Bambino. >>12448956
Fuck yeah!
>>12448972
That actually sounds pretty damn slick. Do denim jackets ever work well with chinos? Just thinking of re-wear-ability. I don't tend to wear blue jeans much but I could certainly get into it.

Dad hats are definitely making a comeback. It is good to see, haha.

What boots would you suggest? I have an old pair of RM Williams but they're black and definitely not rugged. If you can suggest an ulterior brand I would not be opposed to buying them. Do need a new pair of boots.

>It sounds like this party is a contest to see if anyone can pull off not looking like a black rapper, autistic, or both

A lot of people seem to be planning on going in full tracksuits, sports attire, and either all white or all black. E.g, white chinos, white shirt, white Adidas, etc.

>>12449000
Too many tradies going, haha. Someone is bound to rock up like that straight from work.
>>
File: standsout.jpg (103KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
standsout.jpg
103KB, 498x750px
>>12449518
>Do denim jackets ever work well with chinos?

Yea, but again it really depends on the color and size of the jacket and the color of the chinos. You can make a denim jacket look as utilitarian as you'd like, or make it look like a rad piece of casual clothing with the right pair of chinos. If you don't own a denim jacket, then you're fucking up in my opinion. The right fit will help you stand out and give you a versatile and well-built jacket for most of your fits. Something with a sherpa-lined insert works even better for the colder months too.

As for boots, https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/field-n-forest-men-s-farm-boots/0000000001860?bc=

These are a good looking pair of work boots. I wouldn't normally wear them with all of my fits, but it will certainly help you stand out at the party and give off that rough-neck appearance.

A bonus would be to find an old trucking company patch or some shit and sew that onto the jacket.

I found this pic off of Google, so just search google for denim jacket and chinos, pick out all of the ones you like from the first two pages, and try to understand the similarities in the color palate of their fits. That will give you a fair estimate of what to go for, and you shouldn't shy away from a good pair of jeans. Everyone should have two pairs of nice fitting jeans with one being light and the other being darker.
>>
File: C-z3uMCVYAE9qw9.jpg (210KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C-z3uMCVYAE9qw9.jpg
210KB, 1365x2048px
I got you pal
>>
>>12450835
that picture shows a reasonable denim jacket with the chinos, however the chinos cuffed like that with the boots and no socks or invisible socks looks so fucking queer.
>>
>>12450848
Then don't wear boots like that. I just used it as an example
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.