[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to spend 10 weeks in Wyoming this summer. How do I pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 083002_01_D1.jpg (184KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
083002_01_D1.jpg
184KB, 1200x1500px
I have to spend 10 weeks in Wyoming this summer.

How do I pull off western wear?
>>
>>12436022
Unless you've lived their your entire life and or lived on a farm or ranch for a significant amount of your life, you probably won't pull it off, it will become obvious as soon as you speak through your speech patterns and mannerisms that you are not from the great planes and people will really look down on you for that.
>>
>>12436022
yeah id just go with wearing some jeans and a basic crew neck or what have you.

if people talk to you just mention your out of town and don't be a total dick.
>>
>>12436022
just buy a bunch of carhartt shit and wrangler jeans
>>
Double RL everything my man
>>
>>12436022
unless youre actually working on a farm dont
>>
>>12436022
Me too
>>
whens cowboy core going to become a trend
>>
>>12438043
already is, most millennial men are just afraid of wearing anything bold/different so you won't see it on the general populace
>>
Go full hick
>>
Where homie? I have a 6 week internship in Thermopolis.
>>
>>12436022
Flannels and heavy jeans
Get a rancher hat or a bowie to complete the look.
>>
Filson.
>>
Full brokeback mountain
>>
It's disappointing to me to see how many Americans shy away from western wear.
I think it's pretty cool and probably the only thing like a folk costume that's do-able in white countries today.
>>
File: IMG_0317.jpg (73KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
73KB, 300x470px
OP, don't overcompensate/pretend to be one of them and you'll be completely fine. They're your clothes, if you wear them like you own them nobody will think twice. Ignore the /fa/gs, they're too obsessed with image.

Get some button-ups and white undershirts and a few durable collared jackets. A belt, no buckle (they're awfully tacky), a good pair of boots, and boot cut jeans. If you're actually going to do physical labor, bring a handkerchief in your pocket and some gloves of hide.

Personally I hate cowboy hats, so I prefer to wear weaved straw hats or rain hats or baseball caps or something similar. If that's your bag, go for it. If people are taking their hats off as they go inside, follow their lead.

t. Texan
>>
Go full Tim Riggins core
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.