[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience buying from Zara? Are there articles to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: zara.png (1KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
zara.png
1KB, 267x189px
Anyone have experience buying from Zara? Are there articles to avoid buying from them? Anything I should know about before pulling the trigger?
>>
>>12431034
Don't cause they are fucking pollution and labor abusing assholes
>>
>>12431044
i dont give a shit about that noise
>>
Are you doing market research? You posted two of these threads now
>>
Avoid any of there more "extravagant" pieces that are obviously design steals from other brands. Otherwise the quality is what you'd expect for the price. Not terrible but nothing great.
>>
>>12431054
I saw that other guy's thread after I made this.
>>12431055
Have any experience with their jeans?
>>
You better be Asian, cause they're not gonna fit and even if they do you're gonna look Asian prepboy as fuck.
>>
>>12431057
Bought a pair of their coated jeans the other day. Smelled really sour/vinegary when they arrived, I so washed them. Nothing too special about them. Didn't really feel like they were worth $60.

We also have a store in the mall, and one problem I have with their jeans is that one pair in 29 might be super tight, while another 29 might be super big. Sizing is pretty inconsistent.
>>
>>12431052
U better be rich to say that otherwise just damn pathetic

And lurking on a Zara thread don't make u the former
>>
>>12431194
lol
mr. conscientious consumer ova here
>>
The store you go whien they are on sale.
>>
>>12431057
No experience with their jeans, just other pairs of pants. Have a couple of their joggers, some start to get a hole in the back but they were like 30$ so I just sowed them up and its not a big deal. Have some of their biker pants that have a couple of snags that are basically microscopic. Definitely would cop again.
>>
>>12431034
>bought a black pair of jeans and after a few washes the color has faded because of this
>bought a bomberjacket, it helds pretty good but on the arm zippers the stitches are going loose
>never buy shoes from there, they are always shit quality
>>
>>12431052
>>12431201
you sound really awkward. i'm picturing an awkward redditor who just spews out weird terms and phrases with a smirk on their face

zara is bad to answer your thread
>>
>>12431034
i bought 4 pair of colored jeans when those were in a couple years back, 2 of them were cheaper, from both of those one of the back pocket has fallen off literally after wearing them for only a day or two, the more expensive models didn't have this issue
>>
>>12431194
>being rich justifies said statement

how poor are you? are rich people godlike in your world? just neck urself already m9
>>
>>12431194
>U better be rich to say that otherwise just damn pathetic

what the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>12431321
>>12431330
Sheep
learn what Trump has to tell you plebs
>>
>>12431057
I bought two pairs. One, denim, didn't last a week. The other, black, looked great for years. For the price I'd say it's worth the gamble.
>>
>>12431034
I had some zara jeans. They literally smelled like shit even after washing them like 5 times.
>>
>>12431034
if you buy clothing for yourself buy nice clothing, if you buy clothing for your girlfriend go to h&m and no other place. its that simple
>>
>>12431266
lrn2greentext
>>
I've bought a few things from Zara -- mainly shirts and shoes.

The shirts have been OK; they were just typical T-shirts.

The shoes, however: avoid their shoes at all costs. They will cut your heel up always.

And really avoid their leather. It's cheap-as-fuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.