[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else is finally fallen for the yeezy meme after these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

who else is finally fallen for the yeezy meme after these coke white beauties ?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>12430971
Literally is their any fucking difference from white Roshe runs

>>INB4 "Muh Comfort"

Lmao boostfags and NTlurkers will defend that overpriced trash

You all are literally sheep
>>
>>12430978
>boostfags
>NTlurkers

This is the first yeezy I ever plan on buying.
>>
>>12430980
and probably the last one after you accidentally fucked up the knit with the first wear
>>
>>12430978
Yeah, there is a little difference - Roshes are better.
>>
>>12431139
Mesh is ugly
>>
>>12431177
agree
>>
yesterday I saw maybe 50 year old chubby housewife wear yeezies.

they we're bad fakes and shit and probably dumped by her son, but it was still kinda funny.

I still like em
>>
>>12431227
fake yeezys slowly become the new white trash who thinks they are normal shoes
>>
I went to hawaii for work for like 7 weeks. Since I've been back on the mainland I'm suddenly seeing yeezys fucking everywhere. They were already popular but it's like it skyrocketed all of a sudden. I can't tell which ones are fake or real cause I don't give a fuck about them and I don't know what I find more hilarious: that so many people are paying this much money for kanye's meme shoe, or that so many people are buying fake versions of this garbage just to fit in and appear trendy
>>
>>12431177
it's more breathable and comfortable than primeknit
>>
>>12431249
yup. saw a few fake yeezys on campus yesterday, it's ruining yeezys and i'm okay with that.

fuck hypebeasts, fake yeezys, knockoffs and shoes that are cheap af and just look like yeezys are going to ruin the game and i for one am glad.
>>
>>12432589
Kill yourself if you cant even lc a shoe. Dont visit this board please.
>>
>>12432600
hypebeasts like you are far worse for this board
>>
>>12432600
Lol who cares that much
>>
>>12432600
>how dare anyone not know yeezys from fake yeezys

get a job, move out of your mommas basement. fuccboi.
>>
File: 11323156225.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
11323156225.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>12432600
>caring this much
>>
>>12430971
Yeezys are great, they're just always seen on some r/streetwear kid with a really bad fit so they have a bad reputation.
>>
>>12432745

Yeah, these might be the first pair I can incorporate into a cozy fit.
>>
File: Cs5YbA6WAAA5mkc.jpg (349KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cs5YbA6WAAA5mkc.jpg
349KB, 1200x1200px
>>12432751
same here. I really liked this fit but those 2 are the only Yeezys I could see myself wearing besides the Season 2 crepe boots.
>>
>>12432600
i guarantee you're retarded
>>
>>12430971
go back to /r/streetwear
>>
>>12432745
their target audience is streetwear kids though. they look significantly more cringey on grown ups.
>>
>>12432767
that fit would seriously get laughed off of /r/streetwear. you've reached a low point in life when that can happen
>>
>>12432767

damn dude, and I was agreeing with you too. That is an awful fit
>>
>>12430971
the youtube vlogger started shoe
>>
>>12432794
>>12432801
sans joggers, I think the jersey and yeezys are a good pairing. to each their own though
>>
>>12432600
>20-something asian kid runs by me at the airport frantically looking to find the way to his gate
>oversized plaid shirt unbuttoned, ripped jeans, black yeezys

Yea sorry I couldn't stop him and examine the stitching and toe box to determine if they were fakes or not.
>>
>>12432816
when it comes to yeezys it doesnt matter if they're fake or not anyway

its not like the real versions are known for having good quality or even a good design

if you're basic enough to cop yeezys you may aswell be wearing fake shit anyway
>>
>>12432821
Agreed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.