[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good will be the resell value of the new Yeezy's ? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How good will be the resell value of the new Yeezy's ?
Not a real /fa/shionista, just want to make some bux
>>
>>12422585
fucking shit like all new shoes that people actually wear
>>
>>12422626
really? classmate sold the zebra ones for like 950€ on ebay
was really mad that i didnt bought a pair back then
>>
>>12422634
Zebra was the most limited adidas yeezy of all time so don't expect anything like that from this drop
Hard to know the resall value until we know stock numbers, but I'm assuming it's close to the oreo and resell will be something around 400€
I'd suggest you stay out of reselling if you don't know anything about shoes.
>>
>>12422650
Resale might be high on these because they're a nice and versatile color. Resale was high on the Zebras at first, but the resale has dropped cause that color has less demand.
>>
>>12422684
It is versatile sure, but many will not be copping because they are afraid of having white yeezys that get ruined the first week you wear them

Personally I'm waiting for the tonal colourways to wear, if I get lucky with this pair I'll probably sell or trade. White sneakers are really not my cup of tea, although they are nice.

Resale on zebras is still high, but it just skyrocketed for the first week and then came down to a more "reasonable" price.
There definitely is demand for the Zebra cw, but people just weren't paying 2k for a V2
>>
People in my fb group are already doing pre orders for around 700 usd. I expect the price to go down to around 600 usd. Apparently stock level is around the breds
>>
damn i really wish i get these, the only yeezy i really want. :(
>>
resale will not be crazy but still good enough
but it will be difficult to get them in the first place
>>
>>12422650
Demand is also important
Seems like people like the colorway a lot.
>>
>>12422722
i heard stock was triple the size as breds
>>
>>12422585
Most people don't understand how resell work. Hur dur I can't sell it over 1k it's not worth it. The sale price won't be like Zebras but you will be able to make a profit out of it.
>>
>>12423902
yup. resell isnt going to be that much higher. They're selling in a bunch of cities this time...I expect much of the demand will be met tomorrow
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.