[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to the some meme-store to measure my feet and they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Went to the some meme-store to measure my feet and they're US 9.

Tried a pair of Dr Martens 1460 in US 9 and it was huge. Tried a US 8 and my feet just barely touches the toe box.

They don't sell them in half sizes. What do?
>>
Also, is there a difference between the Vintage made in UK sizes and the regular chink made size?
>>
>>12421341
general advice is to size down on docs and break them in
>>
>>12421359
I would if they had half sizes. I might try Solovair instead.
>>
They do half sizes on the doc martens website. In the shop lately I went in with size 10 and she said to try nines, now they are broken in they are far better fitting than the tens so expect a snug fit to begin with :)
>>
>>12421341
well, youve got 2 choices here friend. think this through carefully.

1. you can buy the smaller size, and wear very thin socks. they will probably stretch a little bit over time since they are leather, and the best thing to do to hurry the break in/stretch them is to put on thick socks and wear them in the bath tub. thats right, submerge them in water. wear them in the bath rub in warm water with your thickest socks, so they will stretch.

2. buy the bigger size, and wear thick wool socks plus put some arch supports / super feet insoles in them. this will most likely make up the difference so they should fit just about right.
>>
Get smaller size they will literally mold to your foot. Pissing in them works to soften and stretch the leather but it's not for everyone.
>>
>>12421552
Do you think there's any size differences with Made in UK and Solovair?

I tried the Asian made ones in the store
>>
>>12421380
solovair doesn't have half sizes either. At least not from their US distributor.
I had the same problem you did; just size down, wear thick socks, and be prepared to deal with blisters. Solovairs are a motherfucker to break in.
>>
>>12421341
Just break them in op Jesus Christ it's not rocket science
>>
>>12421615
Did your big toenail fall off?
>>
>>12421615
don't just wear thick socks. put tape on the backs of your feet. it will easily tear through your socks.
>>
>>12421645
Actually, the big toenail on my larger foot has been removed before. As a result it's about 4x thicker than a normal toenail.
>>
>>12421359
you can't break in plastic
>>
I'm a 12, I always get an 11 in docs and clarks. Trust me. They stretch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.