[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FA, i need your help; got an interview for h&m today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: images.png (9KB, 284x177px)
images.png
9KB, 284x177px
FA, i need your help; got an interview for h&m today and wondering, what do you think i should wear?
im thinking a tan jacket from Urban, a white shirt, and black skinnies with Docs, how does that sound
>>
fit pic?
>>
Wear something from H&M.

If it's a retail position they always look well on you wearing their clothes. When I worked in retail every job I interviewed for I was asked to explain my outfit, so if you can say how you've styled something from that shop it'll show you'll be able to advise people on their product.

It also helps for a retail position to be able to link your outfit to some specific trends they're selling at the moment.
>>
>>12418168
skinnies are from h&m, forgot to say
>>12418165
alright, i'm about to shower so i'll get the pic in 10
>>
>>12418165
>>12418168

here
>>
>>12418228
Puked a little
>>
>>12418228
please tell me it's a troll
>>
>>12418260
>>12418261
lol no... i've put on weight recently so yeah; any tips except drinking bleach?
>>
>>12418275
go for looser pants bro...idk how recent your weight gain is but forcing yourself into skinnies is never a good look
>>
>>12418276
nah, my legs are the same weight, my legs were just slightly tilted; is the top half bad too then?
>>
>>12418278
would you be able to take a pic from a dif mirror or from further back. the angle is super unflattering
>>
>>12418228
that jacket is too small, and so are the pants probably
>>
>>12418286
>>12418289
>>
Can I get hired if I dress like this?
>>
>>12418293
>>
>>12418294
you'd look better than me lol
>>
>>12418293
it's not that bad. but i mean its for HM so you dont need to stand out too much with your clothes as long as you dont look like a sperg
>>
>>12418318
yeah, my normal stuff wont work because im primarily wearing either japanese inspired wear.
put on weight tho and plan to lose it so wont look this disgusting again
>>
>>12418322
Ye man it's not awful. Just standard really. Deffo lose that weight. Your body is letting you down
>>
>>12418322
best of luck getting the job man. and good luck losing the weight as well but no need to be so harsh on yourself bro lol
>>
>>12418164
wear a fucking tie, jezuz, kids these days.
>>
File: 1433100187909.jpg (116KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433100187909.jpg
116KB, 640x960px
I had a phone interview with H&M once, the guy said I sounded too depressing to hire
>>
>>12419703
well if you're going to be working for h&m and you need to talk to the customer, you need to sound alive and helpful. you can't sound dead and depressed. bad for the company
>>
>>12419687
This.

Even though it's H&M, it's still a job interview.
Dress nice.
>>
>>12418164
wear a suit you fucking retard, it's a job interview
>>
>>12418228
hahahahaha
>>
>>12419741
have u ever applied at a wage job before
>>
>>12419706
>you can't sound dead and depressed
The employees at my local H&M do this shit all the time.
>*loud sigh* "how can I help you?"
>"I can help the next person in line, I guess."
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.