[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fa/. I'm taking a gril on a date next weekend and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1772.jpg (22KB, 380x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.jpg
22KB, 380x583px
Sup /fa/.
I'm taking a gril on a date next weekend and I wanted to get some opinions on what you think is good "date night" attire. Casual but not lazy. Put together, but not black tie. I was thinking brogues for shoes to start off.
>ITT: what would you wear on a date?
>>
File: shark.gif (2MB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
shark.gif
2MB, 273x273px
Business casual for any life occasion, a.k.a dressing as an adult:

>trousers (different shades of blue, brown or grey)
>dress shirt (no tie, no patterns, light shades of blue, no pockets, french cuff+cufflinks for pizzazz)
>dress shoes, such as oxfords, brogues, double monks, derbys; black shoes are too formal, stick to differents hints of brown: cognac, armagnac, etc; do not forget the shoeshine)
>blazer/sports jacket
>accessories (cuff links, pocket square, watch, rings)
>fragrance (perfum)
>clean shave
>fresh haircut
>>
>>12416110
thanks anon, really appreciate the input.
>>
>>12416110
These are all good suggestions. The only thing I'd say is, depending on what you're doing the blazer might be a little much. Unleas you don't want to be percieved as laid back.
>>
File: IMG_1774.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>12416141
The blazer might be a bit much for this one, but will definitely hold onto the idea. I like the blazer look. Although this time I was thinking substitute the blazer with some type of sweater like pic related?
>>
>>12416067
Where are you going?
>>
>>12416067
Don't dress formally for a fucking date you autist
Tell us how old you are and >>12416612 to start with
>>
This video gives a good idea of your range of options from casual to formal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfniUHrA4yc
>>
>>12416067
Date night attire should be what you wear for the venue normally. But if you want "Casual but not lazy. Put together, but not black tie" just do smart casual but ditch the blazer.
>>
>>12416067

>>12416110
100% this. Idk about the shoes tho. I wear oxfords, chelseas etc and always get compliments.
>>
>taking a gril on a date
What are you OP, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>12416067
Black well fitting jeans, brown oxfords like your pic and a nice not too dark button up shirt. Something medium to dark/medium grey. Better if it has some rich color in it to. That's a really easy look that will draw attention to your choice of shoes. I'd go with a full brogue style like you have shown as well.

Just don't be too straightlaced over all, nobody's into that, roll up your sleeves and have fun.
>>
>>12416067
projecting a """better""" version of yourself for dates is played out and cheesy. come as you are, my man
>>
>>12416110
This
>>12416067
Don't be one of those faggots who button the top button though.
>>
>>12418524
This is good advice.

Also, make sure you communicate with your date about what kind of activity you'll be doing so she can dress appropriately.
>>
>>12416067
shirt tucked into pants, shoes.
don't forget to take a shower
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.