[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally get a job to buy clothes >Start buying things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>Finally get a job to buy clothes
>Start buying things that fit me
>Start actually shaving since I can afford to
>Usually at the gym
>Strong jawline
>Neat combed hair

>Before no girls paid attention to me
>Now girls in class start talking to me
>Tell them I'm going for a coffee and they always invite themselves
>They always run their hands through my hair and laugh saying that it was too neat

Fucking thots. Why can't they let me have anything nice? I'm not even good company to be around. I always just talk about the program I'm in or on on autistic rants about history.

Why didn't /fa/ warn me about this? How do I stop girls from fucking up my style?
>>
>>12408718
just act uninterested
>>
post boipucci
>>
>>12408718
fuck off blogposter
>>
>>12408718
Slap their hands out of your hair, bitch boy.
>>
>>12408720
pls no daddy.
>>
>>12408719
>he's never had girls interested in him.
>>
"don't do that"

you'll come across as mysterious and aloof 111/10 unapproachable i-just-want-him-to-be-comfortable-with-me chad
>>
>>12408730
Idk what else to do, it fucking annoys me girls are supposed to be the ones who wait to be approached yet thots are so dominant and horny they approach you and think its okay to sexually touch you "casually"

i may delete this post, i hate hate hate thots. you can't even call them "sluts" because they'll file lawsuits, seriously. "thot" could sound like "thought", an object in imaginal space (which they are)
>>
>>12408723
hot
>>
>6'2"
>very strong lawline that girls come up and touch
>lift and work manual labour but still skinny
>always get complements on what im wearing because i dress ok and everyone else dresses apalling.
>can talk to anybody for any prolonged amount of time, can make girls laugh, talk about what they told me two weeks ago

still a virgin with no proper girlfriend in two years. I just dont get it, i tried asking girls out for coffee and shit.
>>
>>12408718
Just slap them, we really need white sharia to get those thots under control
>>
File: 1492499223792.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492499223792.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
I got that Mussolini jawline. Good or bad?
>>
>>12408798
Maybe eat more.

>>12408718
Ok in a normal social interaction
"Oh there's the break. Have any plans"
"I'm going to get a coffee"
It's implied that you want them to come, otherwise you wouldn't share the plan at all. If you were doing nothing or ignoring them or stayed in to read a book or something else academic, you'd be fine. If you were silent throughout the walk to coffee, you'd be fine.
>>
>>12408798

idk coffee dates are kind of lame if you're young.

Are you in the U.S.?

Maybe take it a bit slower, exchange numbers or Instagram accounts, ask her out on a proper date a few days later. To a concert or something, no quiet coffee dates. Also use tinder if you don't mind flings.
>>
>>12408875
Jawline doesn't help you, if the rest of your face looks like shit, like Mussolinis did. I really don't know why /fa is so focused on jawline
>>
>>12409068
If you have a shit jawline you look bad even with great features.
>>
>>12408798
>be 6/10
>no money for proper /fa/ clothing
>skinny
>fucked a dozen of girls
>have a qt 3.14 italian gf
how are you still a virgin desu senpai
>>
>>12408781
Every girl is a thot. If they want to sleep with you they will push and push till they do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.