[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picture of my dad in the 80s Short shorts. Tank top. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-09-50-01.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-09-50-01.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Picture of my dad in the 80s

Short shorts. Tank top.

How do we get American men to dress like actual men again?

Before ghetto culture and feminists told us to not show our male physique?
>>
don't even bother. american men will eventually just become extinct because of the natural selection thingy anyway.
>>
Please do not post pictures of me online. Reading this just makes me even more ashamed of you as a son and makes me realize what a failure I was as a father.
>>
What did ghetto culture do? It seems pretty masculine to me
>>
Come to Australia
>>
>>12404949
yeah but black people are icky
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? Traditional american masculinity has railed against men dressing like this because its seen as "gay" and "sissy"

Stop getting your world view from memes on pol, jesus christ.
>>
didn't you post this on /fit/ earlier?
>>
The way to fix men is to take away environmental poisons and encourage physical activity in children, often unstructured activity.
Good nutrition is obviously a focus and shouldn't be downplayed as a cause of decline since increased female participation in the workplace has meant shitty convenience foods are overused.
>>
>>12404080
lol'ed
>>
>>12404982
Which is retarded. Your grandad went to the beach in a speedo and didn't give a fuck, nowadays guys wear below the knee shorts and white t-shirts to get into a pool
>>
>>12405248

Blame homophobic bro culture
>>
>>12404069
Because American men and other who try to be modern have become overgroomed. Also, many do not have personal style, so they look unnatural.

Being fat doesn't help.
>>
>>12404069
Pic reminds me of my uncle.

In most pics from the 80s you will find my uncle wearing

>lacoste polos
>jeans
>what are now "retro" tennis shoes
>sport jacket or leather jacket (my uncle was an actual pilot)

Stuff looked better back then probably because clothing quality was better (except for the shoes not having great support of shock absorption). Also, relaxed fit bullshit back then was not an option because 50% of the population wasn't obese like they are now. It seems like almost everything had a fitted look.
>>
My dad was /fa/ af
>>
>>12405248
in europe everyone wear speedos at the beach
>>
>>12404069
>told us to not show our male physique?

i think the problem is more that the majority of men these days don't have any "male physique" to speak of. they're chubby or obese shitters who need to hide as much of themselves as possible

i mean for fucks sake the average male weight today is just shy of 200 pounds despite the average height not compensating, and they sure as hell aren't athletic.
>>
>>12406225
please be my daddy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.