[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to buy good clothes and be effay but afraid of looking like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1475116722550.jpg (68KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1475116722550.jpg
68KB, 640x632px
Want to buy good clothes and be effay but afraid
of looking like a try hard. What do
>>
>>12397046
show us some of what your inspo is
>>
never leave the basement, bud
>>
>>12397046
If you dont want to look like you are trying hard remember to not take too much inspo from others. Copying people directly always makes you look like a try hard. Another important step is making sure you feel confident in your own clothes. You can put the exact same clothes on different people bit its always going to look better on people who wear it like they mean it (granted none of them are more attractive than each other)

Another thing is to not completely change your wardrobe overnight. People you know will be made to feel uncomfortable and it will easily be noticeable.

My biggest donts would be
>Any fuckboi brandwhore brands like Supreme, Anti Social Social Club etc
>Go to thrift shops to find more mellow clothes (but nothing dadcore)
>Avoid shit tier stores like H&M, Forever 21, Urban Behavour etc that sell shitty clothes that only teenagers would buy, go for more mid tier stores like Topman, Gap, Cotton On or find other things online (avoid spending yuge sums of money on clothes)
>Bright colours
>Dying fashion trends like the Boomer Jacket
>>
File: 1485299663933.jpg (485KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485299663933.jpg
485KB, 768x1024px
>>12397071
>>
>>12397105
H&M is fuckin baller for basics like shirts and sunglasses
>>
>>12397192
This. Half of my t-shirts are H&M and they are the ones that consistently get the most compliments
>>
>>12397046
buy what you want and then force yourself to wear it until you arent afraid of stepping outside anymore

it seems daunting at first, but eventually youll stop being a pussy
>>
>>12397192
>H&M sunglasses
Does anyone know if those glasses are 99%-100% UVA and UVB protective? I don't want to burn my eyes out.
>>
File: 1483776653719.jpg (19KB, 558x529px) Image search: [Google]
1483776653719.jpg
19KB, 558x529px
>>12397179
OP this really isn't tryhard, I'd say tryhard is something like unironic full ricky. This is good inspo and you'd look good wearing similar fits compared to other Americans who completely dont know how to look good.
>>
>>12397105
>fuckboi brandwhore brands

if you want to attract instagram models and sluts this is exactly the shit you need to buy, only the most hyped releases like box logos and shark hoodies though (and not in excess)
>>
Focus on getting the basics man, they'll be really important later. So like white sneakers, black shirts, light and dark jeans (I would recommend rips in the light ones and no rips in the dark but it doesnt really matter), A good hair cut, and other stuff that I'm obviously missing.

Also no shame in headed to the thrift shop, you can cop some killer stuff.

Confidence is always key mang, and its always a good idea to look at inspo.

You build a wardrobe up slowly, so dont stress too much
>>
>>12397656

Well the site says this so it should be fine.

Do H&M sunglasses come with UV-protection?

Yes, all H&M sunglasses have a special UV filter which locks out all UV radiations (UVA and UVB).
>>
>>12399500
Thank you.
I just came from H&M and got myself a cheap pair of glasses. It says UV 400 on them which is supposedly good.
>>
>>12397046
>captioned image
You will never be truly effay
>>
>>12397179
>>12397046
Are you afraid of wearing this?
I thought that you wanted something like full rick or tech wear.
Those are basics, if you wear them just like on that pic, you wont have any problem.
Go ahead anon!
>>
>>12397179
w2c pants??
>>
>>12397105
>topman
>mid tier

topman is cheap shit, just as bad as hm
>>
>>12397237
>>12397179
Not so much the sunglasses but t shirts definitely.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.