[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a new job and need a decent looking/fitting suit. Where are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Got a new job and need a decent looking/fitting suit. Where are some places I can get a decent quality and cut suit for around $350 assuming that exists.
>>
https://www.filippa-k.com/en/man/tailoring

a bit more than 350 but perfect cut perfect fabrics it'll last you a long time
>>
>>12392323
>Where are some places I can get a decent quality and cut suit for around $350 assuming that exists.
Mmmmaybe some of the Suitsupply suits are in that price range? To be honest with you though, your best option is probably just to try to find a decent secondhand suit at a men's vintage shop in your city and save up for a better quality suit later. $350 is a tricky midrange where you won't really get value for your money, so even some cheap rack shit might be a better choice for the time being, until you have the resources to get something nice and quality.
>>
Suitsupply, their least expensive option is $20 out of your price range, but for the money it's a good buy.
>>
>>12392323
Like the other anon said, Suitsupply is your best bet. No other company carries a half canvas suit for $399
>>
>>12392323
Brooks Brothers Red Fleece can be around this range if you catch it on sale, which is quite often.

I have a navy blue from them and it's quite nice for the price. Free tailoring at their brick and mortar locations after you order it online as well.
>>
>>12394867
>Red Fleece
Second this. J Crew might also be okay if there's a sale.

I've heard good things about Oliver Wicks, but don't own anything from them myself. Price point might go closer to $500 though, but at least it's MTM.
>>
I'm hijacking this thread to ask a quick question, since there doesn't seem to be a QTDDTOT.

My boss has neck problems from his cop days, and he has to wear ties for one of his court contracts. Unfortunately, the ties fuck with his neck. Are there any alternatives to normal ties, or any way I can modify the ties he already has so they don't hurt as much? I'm afraid to suggest clip-on ties, though that's all I can think of. The poor guy has enough to deal with.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>12395017
Pretty sure clip ons are the only option. I mean it depends on the exact problem he's having with regular ties, but I can't think of an alternative.
>>
>>12395101
He has a "slipped disc" or something, and the tie (the part that goes under the collar) puts pressure on it. So yeah, I think clip-on is the only way to go.

There is a stigma against clip-ons, right? Is there a way that they could still look professional?
>>
>>12395121
Yes, but if you have a legitimate health problem, I don't think it'll matter. They also aren't super obvious if they're matched to the size of the collar. But if his pain is from the knot, a clip on might not make a difference.
>>
File: Henry-Herbert_009.jpg (80KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Herbert_009.jpg
80KB, 400x600px
Charles Tyrwhitt
Boggi Milano
Suit Supply
Macy's sometime have a good selection,i saw a half canvassed PRL for 255$ which is a steal
>>
>>12395173
Alright, I'll pass that on to him, then. Thank you, anon!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.