[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have sharp, dramatic, masculine features >gf and other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: badfeel.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
badfeel.png
27KB, 400x400px
>have sharp, dramatic, masculine features
>gf and other girls i know say i should model
>do some quick googling
>"Male models are usually required to be 6'2-6'3, some agencies will make special exceptions for 5'11 at the minimum"
>tfw 5'10

JUST :(
>>
>>12389398
if you were balding you wouldnt have a gf and nobody would be telling you to model
>>
then you can't model. that's the way it is. every agency has plenty of models available who aren't child-sized.

maybe you can enjoy life anyways?
>>
>>12389399
>>12389403
i did a little more googling and apparently the height requirements aren't as strict for print modelling (which was what i would've been interested in)
so there's a chance :)
>>
>>12389398
That only applies to runway models though, and even then guys in the 5'10-6'1 range are the most wanted.
>>
>>12389398
>Male models are usually required to be 6'2-6'3
I would say this is definitely higher end..

From my experience, 6'0-6'2 is probably norm. 6'3 is getting up there...
>>
>>12389398
I had the same thing and am 6'2

But I always had too thick of bone structure for it and was never twiggy. Now I have a bit of fat because I drink a lot but I have the testosterone to look good anyway.
>>
>pointless: the thread
>>
>>12389516
More like humblebrag thread

My gfs vagina bleeds if she's on top for too long by the way. Cowgirl is my favorite position too :^(

Curse my big dick!
>>
its ok. you were probably never handsome enough in the first place
>>
>>12389541
>cowgirl is favorite position
>not prone

Prone is THE greatest sex position ever conceived of

Hey unrelated note but has anyone here ever struggled with PE? Didn't use to be an issue for me but things have gotten weird recently ;(
>>
>>12389398
>people tell me to model
>I'm actually really ugly
>inb4 models are ugly

they're just weird fucks with very strong features.
>>
>>12389556
I like prone too but my thiq gf has DDDs and I like to suck them while she rides. When she moves her hips I like slide over her cervix and it feels amazing, like I feel my dick pop past it. I fucking love that shit.

Prone is the most fun position to choke your girl though. When they look back at you of of the corner of their eye yes.
>>
>>12389556
Have you gotten close to your chick emotionally? With chicks I don't know well I can't cum but once I feel comfortable and more trusting I start cumming quickly.

Like one night stands are great for the chick for me they tell me to stop because I cant cum but they are fucking terrible for me.
>>
>>12389572
I can guarantee you that you are not "popping past" her cervix if she isn't screaming and telling you to stop

You're most likely pushing the vaginal wall so that it bends around it
>>
You can always become a commercial model for The GAP or Old Navy

I mean they usually have some funny commercials where the wife is taller than her husband to show an array of clothing sizes
>>
>>12389578
I'm more in love with this girl than I've ever been with another person, we've been dating for a year and a half

Honestly I'd happily trade it for not being able to cum, I get most of my pleasure in sex out of watching the other person love it
>>
>>12389585
I knew someone woud misinterpret what I was saying, I mean exactly what you're saying. Otherwise my preposition would have been through. I should have said over instead of past. It feels much different than every other position.
>>12389589
That's why my dude. You're comfortable with her mentally.
>>
modelling will shit on your self esteem, trust me you dont want to even start.
the anxiety and the feeling that youre not good enough after every casting. the guy who shaved his head got selected but i didnt. should i shave my head? should i do x trend to get more jobs? do i even want to do this? is it worth it?
>>
>>12389398
5'6" manlet reporting in

this is why i've decided to start designing clothes rather than take pride in wearing them.

designers get more praise as well desu, pussy comes just as easy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.