[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fa/ggots Been searching everywhere for an American flag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hello /fa/ggots

Been searching everywhere for an American flag pin identical to the one our president wears, very distinctive, stars are half the width of the flag, the bumps on bottom, has flag pole, I CANNOT FIND THIS THING PLEASE HELP THANKYOU VERY MOOCH
>>
>>12385667
Bump the fuck out of this
>>
>>12385667
Those stars are definitely not half the width of that flag. What the fuck crack are you smoking?
>>
>>12385671
The fucking blue section of the flag pin is half the width of the flag you fucking inbred, I don't care who's smoking cracking while fucking who's sister, I just want to know where to buy this thing
>>
>>12385675
>stars are half the width of the flag
>>
>>12385675
that's length not width
>>
>>12385680
Not him but the blue section is both half of the width and the length of the American flag.
>>
>>12385680
Width = Horizontal
Lenght = Vertical

Are you retarded?
Do you go around saying you're 6' wide?
>>
>>12385667
it's a secret service pin with a gps transponder, you can't have one, delete this
>>
>>12385927
OP here, the stars are definitely half the horizontal length of the pin, if you don't have any info then fuck off, this board is trash
>>
>>12386808
>op here
What a coincidence, all the shit threads have risen to the top.
>>
>>12386876
Then stop bumping it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.