[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what's the bigger redflag to sighting permavirgins? the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: cringe vs.png (219KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cringe vs.png
219KB, 800x600px
so what's the bigger redflag to sighting permavirgins?
the genuine fedora or the trilby they thought was one in a gap?
>>
The real sign of a permavirgin is knowing the difference between a fedora and a trilby
>>
>>12376863
What is the difference?
>>
>>12376875
nice save
>>
File: We kill the batman.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
We kill the batman.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>12376875
I have a collection of over one-hundred hats, so I dont feel ashamed to know the difference. A trilby's brim goes up on three sides, while a fedora generally has a shallow curve on the side with the only true lip being in the back.
>>
>>12376863
this
>>
File: Brother.jpg (23KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Brother.jpg
23KB, 550x413px
Fedora hate is a redflag for something, but I haven't figured out what. It makes about as much sense as pants hate.
>>
File: le 'tism.jpg (43KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
le 'tism.jpg
43KB, 514x536px
>>12377068
>I have a collection of over one-hundred hats
>>
File: average fedora wearer.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
average fedora wearer.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>12377906

If you wear a fedora or a trilby or any similar kind of hat without being 60+ you're probably made fun of a lot
>>
>>12377907
Wikipedia tells you the difference, so it's anyone who care to Google.

The Trilby dates from a time when everyone wore a hat whenever they were outdoors. At a big outdoor event like a racetrack, it was considered polite to wear a hat with a low crown and short brim as a courtesy to those behind you.

("Please remove your hat" used to be the equivalent of "Please turn off your phone" in theaters. Outdoors, that was less practical.)
>>
>>12377922
Young people are so insecure, they're likely to make fun of anything. Fuck 'em.
>>
File: daddy varg.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
daddy varg.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>12377985
Stop having autism
>>
>>12377987
Y'all really could benefit from a thesaurus. There are words other than "autism".
>>
File: 1455120528847.jpg (36KB, 550x338px) Image search: [Google]
1455120528847.jpg
36KB, 550x338px
>>12378340
autismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautismautism
>>
File: gira6.jpg (46KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
gira6.jpg
46KB, 976x549px
>>12376631
trilby. I've seen a few people actually pull off real fedoras, admittedly they were all pretty old
cowboy hats are better anyway
>>
>>12378506
The fucktards who hate on fedora would do the same with a cowboy hat. I often wear a variation on a cowboy hat that retards mistake for a fedora and remark on accordingly. It appears that fedora haters are like racists: just hating because they think it's cool to hate.
>>
>>12378660
You're probably just ugly in a hat, stop blaming other people
>>
Really it's because you should only be wearing a normal cap or beanie for headwear unless you're an old man.
>>
>>12378733
"Proud to be a normie?"
>>
Hats can't come back until jaw lines and chins come back.
>>
I have a straw trillby/fedora/whatever for the beach. Is that /fa/ approved?
>>
>>12378783
/fa/ can say whatever they like, but a straw hat for the beach presumably is to keep sun off. That means something modeled on a Trilby, with short brim, doesn't make much sense.

The Trilby was kind of a bad idea from the beginning, predicated on the fact that everybody was required to wear a hat of some kind whenever outdoors, but it was made a small, unobtrusive token hat to stay out of the way.

Since that requirement to always wear a hat no longer applies, and never did make much sense, the Trilby is a dinosaur.
>>
>>12378783
take a browse through a WAYWT thread here and look at the poster's. Do you really want to take advice from emo/all black with clown shoes and perpetually mopey twinks that are barely able to drink a beer legally?
>>
>>12378910
</thread>
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.