[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you have /effay/ facial hair? far as i know, beards are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Rollo-1200x800.jpg (293KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rollo-1200x800.jpg
293KB, 1200x800px
how do you have /effay/ facial hair? far as i know, beards are out, but i look like pre-teen, oblong garbage without facial hair. i hate the "two week scruff" look (cant pull it off, either). pic semi related, beard currently looks stylistically similar to this

are beard beads meme core or cool?

also facial hair general, i guess
>>
beards will never be out luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul
>>
File: autist 10k.jpg (29KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
autist 10k.jpg
29KB, 600x800px
>>12372593
is there any way to wear beard jewelry without looking like someone who failed to commit suicide?
>>
>>12372624
Be Travis Fimmel, I don't think he wearss beard jewelry but you pretty much should look like you belong on the set of Vikings

>so not like that
>>
>>12372652
i do look like i belong on the set of vikings, travis fimmel's season 2 beard and mine are very similar

beards at 2 inches right now, but it's tame like rollo in the op pic. not sure if i want to trim back to half inch for the summer for easier puss or continue on and grow it longer for style purposes.

thank fuck i dont look like that guy, i'd have hopped a bridge by now
>>
File: 2017.jpg (23KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
2017.jpg
23KB, 600x502px
chops are the next big thing
>>
>>12372593
>but i look like pre-teen, oblong garbage without facial hair

that's really bad logic that gets used a lot. all you've said there is that you have an oblong-shaped face and that you look young for your age. neither of those things are bad. and they don't mean that you have to grow facial hair

i have never seen any evidence that women are generally put off by boyish or young looking 16-30 year olds. if anything it seems like the opposite. and there are plenty of guys who fret over the fact that they are 22 but they look easily 34. i don't see why your view would be any better than their opposite view

you also don't have to be scared to post your face. the pics that become memes have autistic origin stories behind them
>>
Beards are only good if you have a chin and jaw to back it up, and don't work a white collar job.
>>
>>12372737
I thought the whole point of growing a beard is to hide weak bone structure.
>>
>>12372743
Maybe for effeminate nu-males.
>>
>>12372749
Which is about 99% of guys with beards.
>>
>>12372752
True. If you have a good facial structure a moustache might work.
>>
File: IMG_4458.jpg (133KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4458.jpg
133KB, 720x720px
>>12372729
this is me, left was about 1.5 years of growth with limited trim. right is right after i shaved.

i'm almost as long as left again. i know girls are more attracted to less facial hair, and i lost like 20+ lbs since that pic on the right, but i dont think i look anywhere near as good if i dont have facial hair
>>
>>12372845
lol just lose fat you hambeast
>>
>>12372845
i don't think you look too young. in those pics left looks better but only because it hides your chin. but you said you lost more than 20 lbs since then so maybe your chin is fine now

left is like full lumberjack bernie sanders reddit mode
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.