[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any reasonably priced brands that aren't made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Are there any reasonably priced brands that aren't made in poo in loo countries?
>>
>>12367186
Stop buying fast fashion then
>>
>>12367193
That's what I'm asking. What are the cheapest brands that aren't made in sweatshops. I don't expect them to be Uniqlo price.
>>
>>12367196
There are none you cheap cunt
>>
>>12367201
You're pretty dumb, huh?
>>
>>12367211
He is not dumb, You are just a cheap cunt.
>>
>>12367201
>>12367223

>pretending to be 2 different people defending each other

Is English your 2nd language?

Something being the cheapest out of non-cheap brands doesn't mean it's cheap.
>>
>>12367228
You are just a cheap cunt.
>>
File: Capture.png (12KB, 552x189px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12KB, 552x189px
>>12367228
Stay mad poor faggot
>>
>>12367196
Tbh just look into Made in America brands or whatever country you are from. Most of the times you cant see where they outsource the labor to and you will end up with something made in sweatshops.
>>
>>12367228
Lmao you are so mad. Look up brands that are made in USA/Japan/Europe if you're so set on not buying from swearshops because only first world countries have laws against it, you dumb cheap cunt.
>>
u guys r mean
>>
>>12367186
Hm isnt made in a poo in loo country, its in fact the opposite.
Get your memes right
>>
Big Bill but its workwear and its not trendy to casually wear flannels unless you're a lumbersexual or qt
>>
>>12367186
How is it a big deal ? Made in USA or Bangladesh, the quality would still be the same. Bangladesh isn't the designer or the brain, they are just the hands. Made in portugal, mexico, bangladesh, usa, they all passed the same exact quality standard.

Fuck, how can a person as uninformed as you survive in a first world country ? I think i deserve a first world country more than you do.
>>
>>12368831
>they all passed the same exact quality standard.
How dumb can you be? There is a massive difference in quality, the kids working in those sweatshops have no motive to provide a higher standard
>>
>>12367196
probably whichever brand is local
>>
>>12368883
How uninformed can you be ? If the swedes see that the products don't meet the standards that they set, they won't even sell it. And if the poos continue on not meeting the standards and keep on wasting production money, the swedes would move their production elsewhere. Goddammit you must be either an immigrant or a non american.
>>
>>12368902
>>12368831
i had a good time in intro to macro too dude

fast fashion has garbage standards and theyre stitched with the blood of poo in the loo children. if youre a person with even a modicum of self-respect, either issue (quality of clothes or the ethics) should be enough to turn you towards better brands
>>
>>12368902
How fucking stupid are you we are talking about clothes here, do you actually think someone will complain when their 6$ tshirt will brake apart and loose its form in month or two?
They dont care about quality control thats why they produce clothes in those countries
>>
>>12368916
Then it's not bangladesh' fault, it's the company's fault.

>>12368967
You fucking STUPID IMMIGRANT. It's called segmenting, you fool. They actually CHOSE to be low quality compared to louie viton because that's just the kind of area they want to work in. You have two options, cheap and low quality, or expensive but high quality. As a producer, both ways can be profitable, you can choose. The real race is not just quality, but profitability. If you don't like em then you're not who they're selling their products for, move on. They're not tricking anyone, you pay for what you get, poorfag.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.