[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be traveling around europe this summer. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
I'm going to be traveling around europe this summer. I am trying to keep things slim so I only really need one pair of shoes. That being said what should I cop that is effay and comfortable for lots of walking.
>>
>>12367163
What look at you going for?
>>
>>12367163
alpha bounce
>>
I imagine i mostly will be wearing jeans, a button up or a tshirt and a jacket. I want to look good but Im not trying to make a high fashion statement while staying in a hostel.
>>
i mean, basically any pair of trainers really, depending on your taste. nike, adidas, reebok, new balance etc.
out of interest, where are you planning to visit?
>>
my dad just moved to Stuttgart so there, paris, Marseilles, berlin, budapest, may meet a friend in london.
>>
>>12367230
nice, have fun man
>>
>>12367230
Yeah, any kind of comfortable trainer you like will be fine. If you wanna do some outdoors stuff in them consider that. I've lived in Stuttgart and Berlin fwiw.
>>
>>12367163
>>12367175
Europeans tend to dress (on avg) better than north Americans. It depends on how much walking you are doing and that description means exceedingly little for how you're dressing. You're literally saying you're wearing shirts and the most common for of pant.
Considering you're most likely a normie just get converse or toms with full expectations to destroy them.wear trainers if you wanna go full dadcore or have shoes that on no way work with what you said, especially if they have flashy colouring or loud patterns
>>
File: 12423526.jpg (77KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
12423526.jpg
77KB, 800x480px
>>12367163
this is the way to go imo
>>
Wear whatever you have. Most shoes will last a few months of walking...

Make sure they are comfy though
>>
>>12367163
Just make sure they fit perfectly and are compleatly broken in. Youre going to be walking a lot everyday and if you get even a single blister then its never going to go away and cause you a lot of pain.

Another thing to consider is that a lot of those streets are cobblestoned which means thickish soles because you can bruise youre feet and see above, youre going to keep on needing to walk and its going to be painful.

Finally Your shoes probebrly wont get dirty unless youre clubbing so white is still an option

Good luck and have fun, I just came back from 2months over their in the winter and had a fantastic time. I took pretty heavy walking boots which you wouldnt need for those temps but which worked great.
>>
>>12367175
don't wear jeans
also prepare to buy an umbrella for berlin - july is like the rainiest month
>>
>>12367163

what are these shoes?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.