[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I reach the perfect /fa/ ottermode body? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How do I reach the perfect /fa/ ottermode body? I don't want to ask /fit/ cuz they suck. Pic is me.
>>
just do core excercirces three times a week or swim for 1.5 to 2 hours a few times a week
>>
>>12366516
>I don't want to ask /fit/ cuz they suck
Yeah they sure are not worth asking better ask /fa/ instead and get this shit >>12366540
Fucking retard just read the sticky at fit and bulk and work out then cut down when you have muscle.
>>
>>12366516
Go to fit, do you seriously want advice from skinny fat 16 year olds of /fa/? kys
>>
>>12366540
Seriously.. how can you believe this? Ottermode is not a fucking swimmers body, it's just a name. You should do what everyone does, lift and diet.
>>
Shave that piece of trash "beard" for starters
>>
Just go to /fit/ you dumbass. They know far more about fitness than /fa/ does
>>
File: 1490217625726.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490217625726.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>12366585
this desu
>>
>>12366516
Ask /fit/. There are tons of guides online for fast muscle gaining, most of them promoting the minimal effort maximum results way that worked for me until depression hit hard last year. As you are thin you probably don't need to change your diet too much as your aim isn't becoming the next Hulk.
>>
>>12366563
>Ottermode is not a fucking swimmers body,
google swimmers body retard
>>
>>12366516
i suggest asking the fitness board and how to get fit instead of the doc martens/supreme board
>>
>>12366516
first you need to have actual shoulders and chest instead of looking like a lanklet with big traps and thighs, that just looks awkward
>>
>>12366740
The average swimmer lifts 2-3 times a week
"Swimmers body" is just an slim lifters body that is very cut
>>
>>12366516
What is your diet like? Are you exercising?
>>
File: otter.jpg (24KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
24KB, 475x475px
Thread is full of newfags, /ottermode/ has always been a topic here on /fa/
>>
>>12366740
>>12366799
not to mention swimmers eat a retarded amount of calories a day.
>>
>>12366516

/fa/ doesn't like /fit/ because they tell you that it's very hard to gain muscle without gaining fat, which is true. If you want more muscle, you're gonna need to eat more, and probably gain some fat in the process. Or you can stick with the body you have, which is already pretty lean.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.