[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fa/ men use foundation? If so what colour foundation should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (277KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1280x960px
Does /fa/ men use foundation? If so what colour foundation should I use? I'm going on a date tomorrow with someone waaaaay out my league and I want to get laid.
>>
>>12356821
Guaranteed way to not get laid?
Wear makeup on a date with a girl.
>>
"well i would have fucked him but he didn't have flawless matte orange skin"
>>
>>12356824
idfk dude atleast i got a date
>>
>>12356849
HAHAHAHAH fair enough but you gotta admit its pretty fucked
>>
Skip the foundation unless it's a tinted BB cream and you know how to blend.

Women won't care so much about your skin being flawless, but they'll be way more concerned with that haircut.
>>
>>12356872
The haircuts fine i usually do something about it but this is just me lounging at home
>>
>>12356851
>at least I got a date
Getting a date isn't that exciting kid. If you see someone as out of you're league you're gonna fuck up. You're on her level. Don't try to look gay, look manly
>>
>>12356924
Can't really argue with that, i know im not gonna fuck up i just wanted a little boost to secure the fuck
>>
>>12356933
If she's going to fuck you she'll have decided hours before she sees you. There's no point in doing that much work to yourself, just look presentable and smell good.
>>
>>12356947
shower, brush, floss, shampoo, clean ears, cut nails, cologne

do this and you're literally above 90% of guys. im a fucking loser but i've hooked up with girls simply because i take care of myself
>>
>>12356980
meant to reply to >>12356933
>>
>>12356821
>what colour foundation should I use

If you're asking that then don't do it. You won't be able to learn to make it look passable in time.

Colours for foundation aren't standardised and also hard to brand match on badly lit pictures.
A lot of women use mac references (i.e. NW20) but even they can differ between mac lines and mac foundations aren't that great anyway so it doesn't really matter.

You'd have to go swatching to find a match, but don't bother for such short notice because it won't end well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.