[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys shave with? I use pic-related and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: harrys-truman-shave-set.jpg (37KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
harrys-truman-shave-set.jpg
37KB, 465x465px
What do you guys shave with? I use pic-related and it's okay. Is it worth spending the extra money for Gillette or another well-known brand or is it just a meme?
>>
>>12353456
with the cheapest blades you can get and knockoff shaving cream. are you a woman, why would you need anything more
>>
>>12353458
>Trying to argue when I asked a simple question
Kek
Are YOU a woman?
>>
>>12353456
I use a safety razor. Blades are very cheap and it does a better job than regular cartridge stuff.
>>
File: razorock black hawk.jpg (14KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
razorock black hawk.jpg
14KB, 478x480px
single edge safety razor
with feather artist club blades
>>
Razor blades bought at the store and sensitive shaving cream. Nothing else is needed.
>>
>>12353456
If you can get a close shave with the tools you currently have, I don't see what the problem is.
The end result is what matters. If you feel that your tools are lacking, then maybe we can recommend you something better if you specify the aspect in which they lack.
>>
>>12353456
I use a gilette mach 3. I also have a fusion one with five blades but some of the plastic of the head broke so I need to buy a replacement blades.
>>
>>12353456
the gilette ones are good btw.
I'm happy with the mach 3 one. there are reviews about the performance of all the razors of different brands. gilette usually has best reviews and wilkinson sword is close 2nd.
>>
>>12353727
Post sexy double edges pls.
>>
File: lataus.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Got it as a gift 7 years ago and it still works fine for my needs.
>>
>>12353456
I am always clean shaven because it suits my aesthetic, but I am too fucking broke to be able to afford the blades from jewlette. Does somebody know a good alternative to Gillette Proglide Fusion or whatever that I can get in Germanistan? Would really appreciate some help
>>
>>12355901
Just get a safety razor and Derby blades, you can get 100 for seven bucks on ebay
>>
>>12353491
This. Got one as a gift years ago, and it works better and costs less. No reason to change now.

>>12355165
Also accurate. No need to change what you're doing isn't giving you trouble.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.