[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a model? I have the wonky looks, people compliment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nob6qhKn2q1uope3yo1_500.jpg (67KB, 419x551px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nob6qhKn2q1uope3yo1_500.jpg
67KB, 419x551px
How do I become a model?

I have the wonky looks, people compliment me all the time, girls approach me but that's literally it. My sense of style is not that out of this world (mostly because I'm literally too busy to go out and buy shit and I don't enjoy ordering online), charisma wise I have no idea how I would rate me, I don't think I have that stage presence most models have.

How would I go on about this? Do I have a friend bring her camera and take some autistic photos of me I send to someone?

How the fuck do I make it happen?
>>
1. Find a local agency on Google.

2. Follow the instructions on their site.

3. Apply.

That's all there is to it. Just do it, or don't.
>>
>>12351448
That simple?

I'll be honest, I'll dropout of fucking college for good if I land a modelling gig.
>>
>>12351452
That would be a really stupid thing to do, because the time you can be a model is limited + it's hard and stressful work.

All the models I know work or study the majority of their time, and then they have well-paid model gigs on the side. They know they can't do this forever, and what's more: they won't want to.
>>
>>12351458
Maybe freeze my year for the time being, I'm legit losing my fucking mind with all the work at Uni. I've never been this stressed in my life, any first world job available sounds better than this for the time being.

I should've coasted on this when I was younger desu, I was approached by this guy at the beach when I was 17 and I passed. But I kept thinking "I can always go back", but as you said it's not something I can do forever, so it's now or never.
>>
>>12351467
Right. Then maybe it's a good thing to try something else. Get started on the applications. Remember that you can apply at multiple agencies, and you can also work at multiple agencies. You may need to apply internationally, and live somewhere else and work there.
>>
>>12351458
>well-paid
Are they really well paid? They seems like they'd be disposable, dime a dozens.

All you have to do is be tall and not too ugly (weak chin, bad skin).

It doesn't seem like most models would make a lot of money..
>>
>>12351475
I've no problem being a bartender or a waiter while on the hunt for proper modelling work, like I said, I'm losing the plot here.

I thought there was a whole lot more to it than simply what you said. Like giving a handjob to a tranny talent seeker beneath the table at a restaurant or something.
>>
>>12351485
Sorry I should say tall, skinny and not too ugly.
>>
>>12351485
>Are they really well paid?

It depends completely on the agency, the location, the client, the gig, and your stats. It is true that the pay varies, but most of the people I know have been fairly high-tier models so I guess I've gotten used to the concept that being a model = high pay for little time.
>>
>>12351437
pls b bf
>>
>>12351437
post pic
>>
>>12351495
Yeah, the pay is actually not very good. It comes in bursts if you're booked to high end gigs but most of the time you'll probably receive a gift card for the store or similiar.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.