[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve the Dark Enlightenment / Right Accelerationist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2562.jpg (132KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2562.jpg
132KB, 580x386px
How do I achieve the Dark Enlightenment / Right Accelerationist look? I've already got the fascination with cosmic horror, cyberpunk fiction, and geopolitics down, but how to reflect that in my presentation?
>>
File: IMG_2538.gif (2MB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2538.gif
2MB, 440x440px
Bump with Landspo
>>
>>12345229
>>12345663
two horrible posts

please stop browsing /lit/ if you go there
>>
>>12345682
Offer some assistance or gtfo meatsack
>>
>>12345768
there is no "look" to best get across that you're an emotionally stunted raised-by-internet child who is banking on the collapse of all civilization because they can't be considered low value if everyone is living in the dark ages
>>
>>12346332
Did a cyborg fuck your gf meatcuck? Land's philosophy is based on inevitability rather than desire anyway, and even if you don't totally buy it it's fucking fascinating and filled with insight. You sound like you're afraid to engage with ideas that make you uncomfortable.
>>
File: eternal retipping.jpg (47KB, 464x528px) Image search: [Google]
eternal retipping.jpg
47KB, 464x528px
>>12346405
>You sound like you're afraid to engage with ideas that make you uncomfortable.

Or maybe it's just bullshit
>>
>>12346453
Sure it might be, but your visceral revulsion with Land indicates there's a bit more to this than mere disagreement. So how about you stop being a faggot for just this moment and contribute or leave. Or actually, continue being a faggot because it bumps my thread.
>>
>>12346463
Go the fuck back to /lit/

I'm not >>12346332 by the way
>>
>>12346478
You're still a fag though
>>
Wear a suit, hold your nihilistic manifesto in one hand, and kill yourself with a gun during class.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.