[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Suspenders be implemented into casual, daily wear? Tight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: indie-punk-suspenders[1].jpg (90KB, 560x300px) Image search: [Google]
indie-punk-suspenders[1].jpg
90KB, 560x300px
Can Suspenders be implemented into casual, daily wear?

Tight pants and belts make me gassy and uncomfortable, and my pants fall down otherwise.
>>
File: plaid-suspenders_grande[1].png (458KB, 600x289px) Image search: [Google]
plaid-suspenders_grande[1].png
458KB, 600x289px
I can't imagine myself wearing them without looking like a massive tool, but if the comfort is worth it...
>>
if youre wearing them as a functional item and arent keen on the look...just buy better fitting pants instead?
>>
>>12339434
They were a big part of the scene uniform when I was growing up. Could bring that back.
>>
File: 1478709771815.jpg (325KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478709771815.jpg
325KB, 674x1024px
>>12339495

How old are you anon?
>>
>>12339963
not him but scene was big from around 2006-2010, so that doesn't seem all that weird
>>
>>12339434
You shouldnt need a belt or suspenders if they fit correctly...
>>
>uncomfortable
stop wearing low waisted pants
>>
>>12339434
Only if you are a bartender.
>>
it looks like you are trying really hard
>>
>>12339434
I've been considering getting suspenders myself. As long as you don't look like a neckbeard I think they are a pretty cool accessory. They'll work well on hunks, and bitch boys, on scene aesthetics and dapper ones.

Also tight pants make me gassy too, but I really like them. Does anyone know anything you can do to alleviate the issue?
>>
>>12339434
not without looking like a tryhard hipster faggot
>>
>>12340097
this. For the average man that doesn't have a 6 pack and lbf wearing low rise is extremely uncomfortable...mainly because if you have even a slight stomach it's soft and the pants slide down further and when you pull them up they smush your junk

it sucks because it's hard to fight slim/skinny jeans with a mid to high rise unless you get the expensive brands
>>
>>12340247
poster's like this are the tardcancers but in a way you gotta take something from it. Real talk, you kinda have to dress the way your regional demo dresses ie job/culture life, friends etc.

wearing suspenders and redwing boots with tight shirts and a bushy bear if you live in a small southern town will get you strange looks just as wearing nascar gear at the swanky NY club
>>
>>12340222
Dont eat food?
>>
>>12339436
L M A O
>>
>>12339434
Yes, but absolutely not like your pic and definitely not like this shit >>12339436
If your casual wear suits suspenders they will look good, if it doesn't they won't, simple as.
>>
Wear them under your shirt so no one sees them, you giant autist.
>>
>>12342091
Any examples to share?
>>
File: shirt-staysdowns-promo[1].jpg (225KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shirt-staysdowns-promo[1].jpg
225KB, 600x600px
Could this be the development in fashion technology that we have all been waiting for?
>>
>>12342772
we... have the technology
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.