[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to new york pretty soon and I was hoping to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 4ecb1142bd4988afcf222dbb15bf8cc8.jpg (552KB, 4368x2912px) Image search: [Google]
4ecb1142bd4988afcf222dbb15bf8cc8.jpg
552KB, 4368x2912px
So I'm going to new york pretty soon and I was hoping to check out some of the clothes stores they have. My style is very much hipster vegan coffee shop. I really like under stated stuff without logos, earthy colors, stripes. I'm particularly interested in finding some nice coats and t shirts.
>>
Beacon's closet had some nice pieces the last time I went but the staff wasn't great
>>
The Armoury NY perhaps? They tend to focus more on classic menswear thoug.
>>
>>12332417
Do they have mens wear?
>>
I'll lend you a bump, friend

I've always wanted to go to New York
>>
File: tell me now.jpg (172KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
tell me now.jpg
172KB, 615x300px
also going soon to brooklyn/manhattan. so watdo?
>>
Was ist das schriftart?
>>
I mean, the main shopping spots in Manhattan are all in Soho if you're looking for brand-name shit. Stuff like Uniqlo and Urban Outfitters is there, but I'm not sure why'd you need New York for those kinds of spots.

NoLita is just east of the Soho area and its riddled with all sorts of boutique shops, but get ready to drop a lot of money.

The East Village is also good for clothes shopping if you're looking for thrift stores. They've got a good Buffalo Exchange and other spots like No Relation. That being said, the vegan-hipster-coffee-shop look is kind of dying down in comparison to the art-school kids who are just getting tired of the whole Normcore look or the "I want to be Elias Bender" look.

>>12332447
As for Beacon's closet, it's pretty much canon that you have to hate your life to work there. They also have no idea how to price things a lot of the time, which means that some of it is expensive junk, and some of it is absolute gold and will cost you practically nothing. And yes, they have men's wear. I think there's a location in Greenwich Village, Bushwick and Williamsburg? There might be one more but I don't know where.

Also hang around the Morgan Street stop on the L train. That's Bushwick and it's got a lot of cool thrift stores within a few blocks of each other. L Train Vintage is good. So is Urban Jungle.
>>
>>12334198
Sweet, thanks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.