[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Brazilians the least /fa/ of any nationality? Why do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1488313489491.jpg (331KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1488313489491.jpg
331KB, 2048x1366px
Are Brazilians the least /fa/ of any nationality? Why do they wear ratty T-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flops 24/7?
>>
>>12331822
The one in the yellow is giving me the fuck me eyes, what do I do?
>>
That room must smell awful.
>>
Try India.
>>
>>12331839
>try india
no thank you.
>>
>>12331839

at least they sometimes wear trousers
>>
>>12331833
impress her by punching the feminist to her left.
>>
>>12331822
>Why do they wear ratty t-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flops
Because Brazil is a poor country and the weather is incredible hot and humid.
>>
brazilians are fucking disgusting people

prime case of race mixing gone wrong
>>
mexico is shit too
>>
It's fucking hot dude what do you expect

But yeah they do commit effay sin with everything they wear
>>
File: UCBFJDFL.jpg (106KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
UCBFJDFL.jpg
106KB, 960x960px
>>12331890
I graduated last year but the girls from my class didn't dress like shit hey just wore basic stuff.
they wouldn't allow you to wear sandals in mexican universities
>>
>>12331822
Wear flipflops in classroom, this is really stressed me out.
>>
>>12331822
whys there so many in such a little room, not even enough desks theres people on the ground. must smell like feet and bo in there
>>
>>12331890
I dunno, I go to an artsy University and you're as likely to see a basic fit as an unironic Full Rick. Unless you're talking about the South, then you're absolutely right.
>>
Dude it's like 35ÂșC in there everyday.
>>
>>12331822
everything about that pic just screams 3rd world shit hole
>>
>>12331890
nah I been there it's pretty rad. designer scene is well and alive. and desert wear is top teir. it's like Japan 2.0 over there, so many qt in school uniforms that are breeding and wife material. lesbian tumblr girls look like Rocky with long hair though and gained 130 pounds.

it's people from south US that don't know a thing about Mexico that dress and act like shit.

inb4 you need to go back, I'm a burger that visits there for time to time. not bad, would recommend
>>
>>12332038
Where you from?
Im from the south and I`m moving to the center to study art at Tec de Monterrey, hope there is better dressed people (i have travelle to the north and center a lot, and seen good and regular fits) , but here in the south they are only using USPA Polos, shorts and boat shoes
>>
>>12332061
this guy is shaped like a lollipop
>>
File: 1488469510583.jpg (37KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
1488469510583.jpg
37KB, 480x457px
BECAUSE
THEY
ARE
FUCKING
POOR

Brazilians with money dress decently, but most of the nation doesn't have shit.
>>
>>12331822
>why is this Third World country with an incredibly high Gini coefficient not /fa/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.