[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become effay my fashion sense is shit and i look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: WIN_20170315_17_28_12_Pro.jpg (109KB, 616x719px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170315_17_28_12_Pro.jpg
109KB, 616x719px
how do i become effay my fashion sense is shit and i look like a drug addict
>>
Are you eskimo?

Anyway, come over and I shall teach you how to dress.
>>
gradually
>>
Read sticky.
Lurk More.
>>
>>12319180
im half korean half polish
>>12319184
i did but i think i need advice based on pics
>>
>>12319172
kys on live leak while wearing full rick
>>
>>12319172
lurk around and look at inspo albums/threads
find a style that suits you and your situation, and start building to it
no need to go all the way in at first either, just buy versatile things here and there that help you transition to being effay
>>
>>12319172
>>look like a drug addict
You're already doing it anon
>>
>>12319172
>become effay
Start dieting and exercising. Spending more time on your body will make you more effay than spending money on your wardrobe.
>>
Get hooked on heroin and stop caring about clothes
>>
>>12319172
We need more pics to determine your path to effay status
>>
>>12320275
This.

Work on your body, eating habits and your lifestyle first, and THEN you can indulge in new fits.
Go to thinspo for help. It may look like a board for ana/stick people but honestly, it helped me lose 11kg, and now whatever I wear is instantly 5 times more effay.

Lurk. Work with what you got. The process is gradual. Eventually it will come naturally to you.
>>
>>12320275
>>12320320
/thread

being fat/having a bad body shape will make good clothes look bad. Having a good body will make bad clothes look good. Drink water. Exercise. Stop eating so much cake.
>>
>>12320322
Not just cake but say good bye to any type of fast food. Seriously.

Avoid highly processed food and sweets with refined sugar. They will kill progress. If you can only do minimal exercise, make sure you DRASTICALLY change your diet (but over time, don't do it too suddenly cause your body will freak out).

Cook your own food, bake your own cakes (banana cake using honey instead of sugar - saves me when I crave sweets).

This kind of dieting is also effay. Nobody, no matter how effay they dress, is effay caught stuffing their face with greasy trash.
>>
>>12320275
This is the foundation of any good look. You look cute as is op, but diet/exercise can only improve you.
>>
>>12319172
Hey, do you have an Acer laptop or something? My shitty webcam pics have similar file nomenclature.

Anyway, fix your mental issues (which you probably have, since you're hapa), and lose weight first. READ THE STICKY after you lose weight, then become effay. :)
>>
>>12320331
I'm lucky in the sense that I've always worked very physical jobs and live a very active lifestyle allowing me to be a little lazier in my diet. But I was also bought up on good, healthy, home grown, home cooked food so don't really enjoy junk/fast food.

I would hate to be trying to stay thin if I didn't work in the industry I do.
>>
>>12320354
Being cultured and educating your tastes is a fundamental of life let alone being effay.
>>
>>12319172
nie słuchaj rad pedziów stąd przede wszystkim
>>
>>12320403
What's your job?
>>
if u lose a little weight and start buying decent simple clothing u can be very attractive
>>
>>12319172
>another ugly hapa

what a surprise. how does it feel to know the only reason you exist is yellow fever + white worshipping?
>>
File: werking.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
werking.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>12321183
Tree surgeon
>>
>>12321370
prior to that was a bike messenger.
>>
>>12321370
pretty neat job, actually. how do you go about getting that kind of work?
>>
>>12322184
I think it's pretty country dependent. Here in the UK there is a pretty complex qualification system. You can chuck some money at it, go to college and be trained up fairly quickly. Once you have your tickets you are going to need to find a firm that will hire a newbie. Once in with a company you will more than likely be dragging wood and lifting logs for a good bit. I got lucky and fell in with a company who got me climbing very early on so I avoided being a twig bitch for too long.
>>
You'll become instantly effay if you have an ongoing sexual relationship with me.
>>
>>12321370
this is my new ambition
>>
>>12323064
Do it! It's a ton of fun. You can travel the world with it as well. I'm heading to Sweden soon, then hopefully Canada or New Zealand. Also just found out Japan's got a budding Arb industry so might see if i can get some work there.
>>
File: picardia.jpg (261KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
picardia.jpg
261KB, 600x376px
>>12323036
>twig bitch

hahaha i'm just imagining your goofy ass culture around being a "tree surgeon". lmfaoing at your terminology
>>
>>12323274
If the job doesn't come with a bunch of dumb lingo I'm not interested. It's half the fun of having an under paid, dangerous job.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.